Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Michael is banned for being formal on an informal thread and for banning someone for banning someone w...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Michael is banned for being formal on an informal thread and for banning someone for banning someone who banned someone.

--hide--

Joanne is banned for not appreciating the benefits and humor of formality in informally formal situations and for not realizing that banning someone who banned someone who banned someone, who banned someone is an infinite value, at least in math.
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Joanne is banned for not appreciating the benefits and humor of formality in informally formal sit...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Joanne is banned for not appreciating the benefits and humor of formality in informally formal situations and for not realizing that banning someone who banned someone who banned someone, who banned someone is an infinite value, at least in math.
--hide--

Meg is banned for making a reference to MATH...ugh! (ad infinitum) boggled wink

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Meg is banned for making a reference to MATH...ugh! (ad infinitum)
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Meg is banned for making a reference to MATH...ugh! (ad infinitum)

--hide--

Joanne is banned because numbers make the world go round...oh, whoops...that's Love Makes the World Go Round

biggrin clap note heartbeat
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Joanne is banned because numbers make the world go round...oh, whoops...that's Love Makes the ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Joanne is banned because numbers make the world go round...oh, whoops...that's Love Makes the World Go Round

--hide--

Meg is banned for confusing numbers with love, simply because I agree with Joanne. wave

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Meg is banned for confusing numbers with love, simply because I agree with Joanne.
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Meg is banned for confusing numbers with love, simply because I agree with Joanne.

--hide--

"How many ways do I love thee...let me COUNT laughing scratchchin the ways".. clap duck

Elizabeth is banned 'cuz she got me but I got her back!!
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Meg is banned for confusing numbers with love, simply because I agree with Joanne...

Meg is banned for confusing numbers with love, simply because I agree with Joanne.

--hide--
Elizabeth is banned because Meg was actually right - numbers domake the world go round

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Elizabeth is banned because Meg was actually right - numbers domake the world go round
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Elizabeth is banned because Meg was actually right - numbers domake the world go round

--hide--

John and Meg are banned just because (as I am stomping my foot)

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: John and Meg are banned just because (as I am stomping my foot)

John and Meg are banned just because (as I am stomping my foot)

--hide--

John is banned for making me hungry for Quick Break ('domake'??? rolling eyes paper bag ) and Elizabeth is banned for not using the proper emoticon with her post. hissyfit
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for making me hungry for Quick Break ('domake'??? ) and Elizabeth is banned for...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

John is banned for making me hungry for Quick Break ('domake'??? ) and Elizabeth is banned for not using the proper emoticon with her post.
--hide--

Meg is banned for failing to give me the rules about "proper" emotes. duck flamed

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for making me hungry for Quic...

[quote]Meg-920823 said:

John is banned for making me hungry for Quick Break ('domake'??? ) and Elizabeth is banned for not using the proper emoticon with her post. [/qu

te]

Meg is banned for failing to give me the rules about "proper" emotes.

--hide--
Elizabeth is banned for flaming out during a post about emoticons, and Meg is banned for referencing "Quick Break" but not telling us what that is

Posts 41 - 50 of 200