Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I'm new

02/03/2013 new

Hello everyone,

I'm back with a new number - maybe a few of you remember me. But I have been on and off this site since the beginning of time.. opps, the St. Raphel days. laughing

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Halyna wink wave

PS I won't be able to watch the game today. Can someone let me know who won... thanks.

02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Halyna-940494 said: Hello everyone, I'm back with a new number - maybe a few of you remember me. But I have be...
(Quote) Halyna-940494 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm back with a new number - maybe a few of you remember me. But I have been on and off this site since the beginning of time.. opps, the St. Raphel days.

Halyna

PS I won't be able to watch the game today. Can someone let me know who won... thanks.

--hide--

Hi, and the one with the most points...

Someone had to say it
02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Chris-280015 said: Hi, and the one with the most points... Someone had to say it
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

Hi, and the one with the most points...

Someone had to say it
--hide--
Ouch, Chris --- 10 yard penalty..... tongue rolling eyes laughing

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Halyna-940494 said: Hello everyone, I'm back with a new number - maybe a few of you remember me. But I ha...
(Quote) Halyna-940494 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm back with a new number - maybe a few of you remember me. But I have been on and off this site since the beginning of time.. opps, the St. Raphel days.

Halyna

--hide--
Let's see, Halyna -- do we say "Welcome", or "Welcome back"?

Well, you're here, so we hope you'll jump into the forums often so those who haven't seen you before can get to know you. biggrin

Oh, the game??? You're talking about the golf match, of course???? Or the poker game down the block???? rolling eyes

02/03/2013 new

Kind of walked into that... laughing

Posts 1 - 5 of 5