Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something you won't admit to, but gets some kick doing. No holds barred, and let's make this a judgement free zone (borrowing from my gym's motto laughing)

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something y...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something you won't admit to, but gets some kick doing. No holds barred, and let's make this a judgement free zone (borrowing from my gym's motto )

--hide--

Eating ice cream or frozen yogurt in bed late at night while watching movies. You feel guilty next day and have to work out extra hard but it is so worth it in that moment. AHHHH!!!! biggrin

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something y...

Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something you won't admit to, but gets some kick doing. No holds barred, and let's make this a judgement free zone (borrowing from my gym's motto )

--hide--

Nut flavored ice cream.. We have Culvers here and they flash the flavor of the day on an electric sign..If it says anything about nuts the car cannot control itself.. I will get the ice cream and ask for extra nuts..So there is a little bit of ice cream holding the nuts together. But not peanuts.. I skip them...Gotta be almonds, pecans etc..

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Nut flavored ice cream.. We have Culvers here and they flash the flavor of the day on...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Nut flavored ice cream.. We have Culvers here and they flash the flavor of the day on an electric sign..If it says anything about nuts the car cannot control itself.. I will get the ice cream and ask for extra nuts..So there is a little bit of ice cream holding the nuts together. But not peanuts.. I skip them...Gotta be almonds, pecans etc..

--hide--

Maple walnut ice cream, especially with salted walnuts is my favorite. Just a bunch of creamy, salty, sweet goodness. YUMMY!!! lovestruck!

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Maple walnut ice cream, especially with salted walnuts is my favorite. Just a bunch of c...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Maple walnut ice cream, especially with salted walnuts is my favorite. Just a bunch of creamy, salty, sweet goodness. YUMMY!!!

--hide--

Maple pecan ice cream gets my undivided attention.. hyper

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Maple pecan ice cream gets my undivided attention..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Maple pecan ice cream gets my undivided attention..

--hide--
Butter pecan is my favorite....I think the girl have great taste!
Feb 3rd 2013 new

--hide--

Guilty pleasure? note note note note Singing along to really cheesy music at the top of my lungs. :) note note note note

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Sleeping 12+ hours at a time.

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Let's have some fun in here, why don't we? What's your guilty pleasure? Something you won't...

--hide--
Dancing Bachata cloudnine
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Dancing Bachata
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Dancing Bachata
--hide--

I love dancing Bachata. I love latin dancing period. I wish that there was a salsa club nearby that was a in a safe area. Good exercise and fun.

Posts 1 - 10 of 96