Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: 1. My sinus infection that was diagnosed due to allergies has either morphed into a bacterial or viral infection...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

1. My sinus infection that was diagnosed due to allergies has either morphed into a bacterial or viral infection, or I have bronchitis/pneumonia. I have one more day of classes tomorrow and really need to get through them. Please ask God to, at a minimum, grant me a good night's sleep tonight and give me peace of mind that this is minor and will pass soon.

2. I volunteered to serve as kitchen help at a young adult retreat next month, but had a falling out tonight with the kitchen leader, who will not return my messages. I was unable to make a coordination meeting/breakfast this morning since I'm on duty/in training, and he doesn't seem to grasp that. Please pray for either reconciliation or that I know to back out of the retreat for my own personal peace and sanity.

3. There's a lady who I've admired for years that I'd like to ask out, but I become very self-conscious when I consider making a move. Please pray that God will reveal whether or not to muster the courage or let it go.

Thanks in advance. I know prayer moves mountains.

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying
Feb 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 3rd 2013 new

May God lay his healing hands on you, that you get some relief. May he grant you a good night rest so you may be able to fulfill your studies. May you have the energy and strength to accomplish any tasks you need to complete.

May he bring clarity to your mind so that you can make the right decisions with any problems or fears you are currently facing. We ask you Lord to hear our prayers for Carl, in the Fathers name . Amen

Lastly please follow up with a doctor asap. The father is there beside you but you have to get it done.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

How about a neti pot and apple cider vinegar? Not together, of course.

Praying

Hang in there, Carl.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sue-935039 said: Praying for all your requests! With regard to the lady you have admired for some time now, I...
(Quote) Sue-935039 said:

Praying for all your requests!

With regard to the lady you have admired for some time now, I recommend you go ahead and ask her. How else will you know?

God bless You!

--hide--

I agree with Sue, whatever the out come, give yourself a big plus that you took the action thumbsup Praying

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: 1. My sinus infection that was diagnosed due to allergies has either morphed into a bacterial or vi...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

1. My sinus infection that was diagnosed due to allergies has either morphed into a bacterial or viral infection, or I have bronchitis/pneumonia. I have one more day of classes tomorrow and really need to get through them. Please ask God to, at a minimum, grant me a good night's sleep tonight and give me peace of mind that this is minor and will pass soon.

2. I volunteered to serve as kitchen help at a young adult retreat next month, but had a falling out tonight with the kitchen leader, who will not return my messages. I was unable to make a coordination meeting/breakfast this morning since I'm on duty/in training, and he doesn't seem to grasp that. Please pray for either reconciliation or that I know to back out of the retreat for my own personal peace and sanity.

3. There's a lady who I've admired for years that I'd like to ask out, but I become very self-conscious when I consider making a move. Please pray that God will reveal whether or not to muster the courage or let it go.

Thanks in advance. I know prayer moves mountains.

--hide--

1. Go to sick call and get meds. Quicker the better.

2. Make your best effort, which is sounds like you have, and then give it to God. The other guy has free will, too.

3. ASK HER OUT. Even though the feminist are trying to change the world, most women a good Catholic would like to marry still adhere to "men pursue, women wait it out." The worst that happen is that she says no. But you will never get a yes if you don't ask her.

Prayers are on the way. God bless.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Good to go on the neti pot. Will have to try the vinegar.

Posts 11 - 20 of 34