Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/03/2013 new
Scuba diving for sure! Would you rather go sledding in the snow or sit by a fire with a good book and a cup of tea?
02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-933170 said: Scuba diving for sure! Would you rather go sledding in the snow or sit by a fire with a good book and a c...
(Quote) Mary-933170 said: Scuba diving for sure! Would you rather go sledding in the snow or sit by a fire with a good book and a cup of tea?
--hide--

First the sledding then the fire?

Would you be more upset to miss part of the Super Bowl game or to miss the Super Bowl ads?

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: First the sledding then the fire? Would you be more upset to miss part of the Sup...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

First the sledding then the fire?

Would you be more upset to miss part of the Super Bowl game or to miss the Super Bowl ads?

--hide--

um, either is fine w/ me! we watched old Andy Griffith shows on dvd! but we had good 'superbowl snacks' anyway!

Would you rather have healthy snacks or chips, wings, beer type snacks w/ your game/show/movie?

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said:Would you rather give a speech in front of a large convention audience or eat a box of chocolate cov...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:
Would you rather give a speech in front of a large convention audience or eat a box of chocolate covered bugs?

--hide--

That's a tough one. I wouldn't mind doing the speech, but if it's good quality dark chocolate...ooohh...

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: um, either is fine w/ me! we watched old Andy Griffith shows on dvd! but we had goo...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

um, either is fine w/ me! we watched old Andy Griffith shows on dvd! but we had good 'superbowl snacks' anyway!

Would you rather have healthy snacks or chips, wings, beer type snacks w/ your game/show/movie?

--hide--

I am not big on snacks but since I would rather fix red beans and rice, with some cabbage and corn bread on the side, or a pot of chili I'll go for light and healthy snacks.

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Rachel-731570 said: um, either is fine w/ me! we ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Rachel-731570 said:

I am not big on snacks but since I would rather fix red beans and rice, with some cabbage and corn bread on the side, or a pot of chili I'll go for light and healthy snacks.

--hide--

For Valentines Day would you rather cook an intimate dinner for two or go out for Dinner and a Movie.

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: For Valentines Day would you rather cook an intimate dinner for two or go out for Di...

For Valentines Day would you rather cook an intimate dinner for two or go out for Dinner and a Movie.

--hide--

I'd always rather have an intimate dinner for two where I'm doing the cooking. Haha.

Would you rather have the power to fly or the power of superhuman strength?

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) John-917143 said: I'd always rather have an intimate dinner for two where I'm doing the co...
(Quote) John-917143 said:

I'd always rather have an intimate dinner for two where I'm doing the cooking. Haha.

Would you rather have the power to fly or the power of superhuman strength?

--hide--

the power of superhuman strength?

Would you rather be flame proof or Bullet proof

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: the power of superhuman strength? Would you rather be flame proof or Bullet p...

the power of superhuman strength?

Would you rather be flame proof or Bullet proof

--hide--

Bulletproof.

Would you rather have a pet dragon or a pet dinosaur?

02/06/2013 new
A pet dragon.

Would you rather work in a bakery or an airport?
Posts 21 - 30 of 200