Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Good to go on the neti pot. Will have to try the vinegar.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Good to go on the neti pot. Will have to try the vinegar.

--hide--

Praying
Cayenne pepper is recommended for sinus too. Its on the web for that too.

I gargled some stirred in cayenne pepper and warm water for sore throat about 2-3 times a day - stopped it really quick. Was quite amazed, like bam.

Although, I had to plug my nose and barely open my mouth or the cayenne pepper gets airborne. Its a tricky sip - wouldn't recommend it for children.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Yes, ask her! May God heal you and answer your requests soon.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 3rd 2013 new
Praying
Feb 4th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 4th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 4th 2013 new
I hope you feel better soon. I've had good luck with neti pots, too, but I also second whoever said get thee to an urgent care place.

Make your best effort to resolve the matter with respect to the retreat, but if doesn't call you back, there's not a whole lot you can do. Leave a message or send an email saying you are sorry for the communication dificulties or conflict or whatever but that you will not be doing the kitchen duty under the circumstances.

I would definitely muster the courage to ask the girl out! Maybe wait until your exams are over and your sinus infection is cleared up, so you are feeling confident and at your best, but heck ya. Go for it!
Feb 4th 2013 new

1. Prayers, although late! Praying

2. Prayers. Also, you've done what you can, so it's out of your hands. hug

3. Find the courage to ask this lady to a simple date, Carl. You will never feel right if you just let it go, because you will never know what could have been, had you gone for it. I'm going to pray for this intention of yours, too, not just that you get the courage up, but, that you see in yourself what a lot of us see in you. wink

Feb 4th 2013 new

Hello, Carl. Before you tackle request number 3, please get yourself good recuperative rest. Take Benedryl which will put you to sleep and handle the sinuses. For a natural antibiotic, I suggest you make a pot of chicken soup with lots of garlic. If you don't feel you're getting better, than I recommend you see a doctor. Count on my prayers for a good solid solution to your problems at work. Hope you feel better soon. Take care. theheart

Once you get back on your feet, go and confess your feelings to your heart throb. You have nothing to lose, and it is always better to know than be in limbo about someone you have come to love. Just do it! Tell her how you feel... times-a-wasting.

Feb 4th 2013 new

Trust in God and keep praying

Stay strong. Praying rosary

Posts 21 - 30 of 34