Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 2nd 2013 new

I find a man who is reverant to our Lord and our Mother very beautiful inside and out. I just think there are not enough single men at my church I do not see it much or I may be going to the wrong mass. flower

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sieglinde-774595 said: I find a man who is reverant to our Lord and our Mother very beautiful inside and out. I just...
(Quote) Sieglinde-774595 said:

I find a man who is reverant to our Lord and our Mother very beautiful inside and out. I just think there are not enough single men at my church I do not see it much or I may be going to the wrong mass.

--hide--

I don't think that you are going to the wrong mass at all or I must be doing that too. It is especially true of the guys at daily mass. They all have wedding bands or are seminarians. But I think that a man who loves the Lord even more than he loves me is magnetic and the sexiest man on the planet in my eyes. heartbeat lovestruck!

Feb 4th 2013 new

The man who garners a second look in my book is ...

A man who wears a St. Benedict or Miraculous Medal and doesn't care if his scapular string is showing through his shirt.

A man who bows his head or signs himself when passing by a Catholic church.

A man who genuflects respectfully, participates in the Mass and who remains to give thanks.

A man who stands in line for confession.

A man who opens the door for little old ladies and mamas with babies.

A man who says grace before meals, no matter where he is.

A man who accepts all the teachings of the Catholic Church.

A man who kneels by the bed every night to converse with his Creator.

A man who loves the Blessed Mother and prays the rosary.

A man who supports his parish through stewardship of time, treasure and talent.

A man who is faithful to his family and friends, is honest, kind, polite, generous and has a fun-loving sense of humor.

A man with a smile on his face and joy in his heart.

If you walk in these shoes, then give me a call. If you're looking for a woman that fits this description, then give me a call!

Judging from this CM site, it appears there are many men and women 'out there' who fit the bill above...
let's pray that the Lord brings us all together soon.

Feb 4th 2013 new

My interest is piqued by men who actually attend Mass. It seems that men who do so are few and far between. Also, men who ask thoughtful questions like yours are picked up on my radar.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: ... man who loves the Lord even more than he loves me is magnetic and the sexiest man on...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

... man who loves the Lord even more than he loves me is magnetic and the sexiest man on the planet in my eyes.

--hide--

Oh yeah. Totally agree. I've heard it said this way: "If you want to find me, look for Him. +"

Feb 4th 2013 new
John,

This is interesting you point this out. My son is infamous for attempting this "half-kneel' or better yet, sitting down before the priest sits down. One week, his reason for sitting down was because the lady in front of him was seated and he did not want to "accidentally bump her". I quickly traded places in the pew with him. He doesn't know I tried the same thing with my Mom and Dad!

RE: the forum topic:

Generally, what impresses me about a person is their attention to the Celebration. Do they sing the song at Communion time or do they watch others return to their seats? To me, that speaks volumes.

With this being said, I am impressed by someone's behaviors over the course of time. Is the person consistently friendly and smiling (even at 4pm Mass on Christmas Eve)? How does he react to the "busy" toddler sitting next to him? Does he move over from the end seat when someone comes into the pew? Does he smile at the new parents next to him trying to console a crying child?

Just my two cents two cents worth!
Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: So, I'm wondering what things people of the opposite sex do that could be seen as religious tha...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

So, I'm wondering what things people of the opposite sex do that could be seen as religious that make you take a greater interest in that person. Take for example. I was at adoration last night and the chapel has chairs with fold down kneelers on the back of each chair. Well as you might imagine that means the front row is without kneelers, but they do have one standing kneeler with a padded arm rest on top and cushioned kneeler. Well, this young lady walks in to the front row and after kneeling in reverence before the Blessed Sacrament she got up and pushed the standing kneeler forward a bit with her foot and then proceeded to kneel down on the ground. Now granted the chapel is carpeted, but it's definitely a form of mortification to kneel on the ground rather than a cushioned kneeler. Well, needless to say, I was impressed and wanted to ask her out on a date right then and there, but looked at her closer and seen she looked a wee too young for me. So, what things to people of the opposite do that make you want to ask them out on a date or at least pique your interest in them?

--hide--

Faith in God & Hope. You can tell her she made an impact on you!!

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Sonsoles-496426 said: Faith in God & Hope. You can tell her she made an impact on you!!
(Quote) Sonsoles-496426 said:

Faith in God & Hope. You can tell her she made an impact on you!!

--hide--

That's a great point and thank you for sharing. Give her or any woman that piques my interest a compliment.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: men doing random acts of kindness with no obvious benefit to themselves and without any fanfare.
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: men doing random acts of kindness with no obvious benefit to themselves and without any fanfare.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

I agree Elizabeth, humble faith in action, no ego that needs recognition, " yeah baby" wink

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Honestly, a man who loves and respects God and goes to Mass is attractive period! However, spe...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Honestly, a man who loves and respects God and goes to Mass is attractive period! However, specific things I notice: a man who prays after Mass, shows reverence to the Blessed Sacrament, goes to TLM, and is into devotions (ie 1st Saturdays, Holy Hour, etc). There's a man at one of my parishes who seems extremely devout. I never fail to see him when I go there.

--hide--

What is TLM? Thanks!

Posts 41 - 50 of 71