Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/03/2013 new
I actually have found this methodology to work with the women in my life, especially my mother. Conversely, omitting the little things will result in -DONG -DONG -DONG and a trip to the doghouse.
02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: This is hilarious, Clair. You just scored with me by posting this. I do love a good laugh.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

This is hilarious, Clair. You just scored with me by posting this. I do love a good laugh.

--hide--

Am I in trouble for stepping on someone eslse's toes since this was posted in a public forum?
02/03/2013 new

This video is sooooo TRUE! And hilarious too!

02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Clair it looks like you scored with four women so far already tonight. What a champ?
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Clair it looks like you scored with four women so far already tonight. What a champ?

--hide--

If I had a dollar for every lady that I scored with from CM I'd give everyone free membership!

I was going to post a separate thread, but will work here.

To all the He don't, she don't threads that popup with the new members: Trad the replies of the posters! THEY ARE TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO! Do IT! I might have 5% of people who don't reply to a message! I can get a phone number out of most anyone.

Are you giving the person you are emailing something to respond to, or you the person this pastor talked about that looks in a mirror and thinks, "I still got it!" Relationships work because the people in them are self LESS not selfISH!
02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: This video is sooooo TRUE! And hilarious too!
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

--hide--

But would anyone take the info to heart if the humor were left out?
02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: This video is sooooo TRUE! And hilarious too!
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

--hide--

Real life lab: Kristen what went through your mind when you looked at the second last email I sent you?
02/04/2013 new

no woman keeping scores yet. let me get that settled first then we'll see how well I score laughing

02/04/2013 new

THANK YOU! For the education and the laughter! tongue

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-290721 said: I actually have found this methodology to work with the women in my life, especially my mother. Convers...
(Quote) Andrew-290721 said: I actually have found this methodology to work with the women in my life, especially my mother. Conversely, omitting the little things will result in -DONG -DONG -DONG and a trip to the doghouse.
--hide--

Is the doghouse plastic or made of wood? The plastic ones are colder- I would think..

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: www.youtube.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: www.youtube.com
--hide--

Scoring has a totally different meaning down this neck of the woods so I would say a Gentleman never tells.

But down here we know men are always wrong therefore just accept the blame, agree with the woman, give her a kiss and say she looks wonderfully slim and answer Yes to everything and you will always be ahead.

Posts 11 - 20 of 77