Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

How Does This Work?

Feb 4th 2013 new

I haven't been on CatholicMatch for 3 years... Wow! Has it changed! But what do I have to do to get it to work???? I can't get any addtional information when I press 'more' on a profile, if I update a search there is no way to save it or to get back 'home'. And, when I want to give up in frustration, there is no way to sign off!! I sent a help ticket in, but am guessing I'll just get a generic response. Is there a phone number I can call for help????

Diane boggled

(The laptop is only a year old.)

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Diane-304427 said: I haven't been on CatholicMatch for 3 years... Wow! Has it changed! But what do I have to do ...
(Quote) Diane-304427 said:

I haven't been on CatholicMatch for 3 years... Wow! Has it changed! But what do I have to do to get it to work???? I can't get any addtional information when I press 'more' on a profile, if I update a search there is no way to save it or to get back 'home'. And, when I want to give up in frustration, there is no way to sign off!! I sent a help ticket in, but am guessing I'll just get a generic response. Is there a phone number I can call for help????

Diane

(The laptop is only a year old.)

--hide--

Maybe the problem is with the laptop;

if it's only a year old, it probably

is just now learning how to talk. smile

Feb 6th 2013 new

Guess what! The ticket response told me to change certain settings. When I went to that location, those settings were already as they were supposed to be, so I didn't have to change anything. But surprise, after leaving the 'tool bar' everything on the website works as it should! And I didn't do anything!
So, I'm good to go. Any suggestions as to places I should check out to meet people in my area?

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Diane-304427 said: Guess what! The ticket response told me to change certain settings. When I went to that location,...
(Quote) Diane-304427 said:

Guess what! The ticket response told me to change certain settings. When I went to that location, those settings were already as they were supposed to be, so I didn't have to change anything. But surprise, after leaving the 'tool bar' everything on the website works as it should! And I didn't do anything!
So, I'm good to go. Any suggestions as to places I should check out to meet people in my area?

--hide--

Diane: You are right. This website has changed a lot. Can't you do a search to find people in your area to meet?

Posts 1 - 4 of 4