Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Men ..... Your preference

Feb 4th 2013 new
The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)
Feb 4th 2013 new

Like most of us, I love them all. Brownies probably taste the best, but cookies are less messy.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you ans...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)
--hide--

Red meat, partially cooked. Over a fire. Everything else is a distant second place. Bacon next, followed way further down by your cookies, brownies and these things you call cakes in a cup...

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you ans...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)
--hide--
steak, medium rare... or grilled blue marlin with lemon-butter sauce. heaven!

Feb 4th 2013 new

--hide--

a dish of parsnips

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answer: ...
--hide--

I'd let the ladies speak for themselves. smile

Feb 4th 2013 new

Cookies..... but the real preference is Pecan pie - mmmmmm!

Feb 4th 2013 new
Thanks for the chuckle Ed, perhaps you would prefer, after some bacon wrapped red meat cooked over a fire, the whole cake? (Cups are not required) Lol
Feb 4th 2013 new
Grilled blue marlin sounds delicious.
Feb 4th 2013 new

While I like rare steak, I like to do that myself. . . I'd say homemade fruit pie, preferably non-canned cherries, Dutch apple, or peach.

Posts 1 - 10 of 57