Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Favorite Super Bowl ad?

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Mine was definitely NOT the Go Daddy one! Samsung ad was okay.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Mine was definitely NOT the Go Daddy one! Samsung ad was okay.
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

--hide--

Okay, my FAVORITE one was the "God made a Farmer" Ram truck ad - Paul Harvey definitely brings back nostalgia for childhood! www.youtube.com

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Okay, my FAVORITE one was the "God made a Farmer" Ram truck ad - Paul Harvey definite...

Okay, my FAVORITE one was the "God made a Farmer" Ram truck ad - Paul Harvey definitely brings back nostalgia for childhood! www.youtube.com

--hide--

Yes, I would agree. I like "God made a Farmer" a lot better than any of the others.

Feb 4th 2013 new

The Clydesdale, and the farmers....

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Okay, my FAVORITE one was the "God made a Farmer" Ram truck ad - Paul Ha...

--hide--
"God Made a Farmer" is excellent. Listening to Paul Harvey on the radio was always a highlite of my day. His was the true voice of America.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: "God Made a Farmer" is excellent. Listening to Paul Harvey on the radio was always a hi...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

"God Made a Farmer" is excellent. Listening to Paul Harvey on the radio was always a highlite of my day. His was the true voice of America.

--hide--

Yes, there is something very comforting about hearing that voice!

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Mine was definitely NOT the Go Daddy one! Samsung ad was okay.

--hide--
The Bizarre and dangerous cult of Scientology ran a Super Bowl ad, although it didn't play everywhere. Their perfect recruit is a young person raised in a household where God is not invited in.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Okay, my FAVORITE one was the "God made a Farmer" Ram truck ad - Paul Ha...

--hide--

I usually only watch about 5 to 10 minutes of any sporting event - except Roger Federer, okay that's tennis and he is married with twins (okay I'm getting sidetracked).

Anyways - the only minutes I watched of the game included the God made a Farmer ad which was great. Way to go, Paul Harvey. And the run from one end zone to the other.

Usually, I catch the ending - but this time I got the middle and was satisfied that I had viewed the best of the game and the ads.

Feb 5th 2013 new

God made a farmer not to take out huge loans and pay a vig (interest) to the mob. God made a farmer not to put chemicals into his crops and livestock so the people would get cancer and go to the mob to get fixed. God made a farmer not to cheat his workers out of pay. God made a farmer not to grow GMO crops and to promise the mob not to snitch. God made a farmer to be grow natural crops and grass fed livestock.

How sad it is.

www.youtube.com

Feb 5th 2013 new

--hide--

That was really good.

But a close second for me was the spot for the new Star Trek movie vulcan May 17 can't get here soon enough hyper

www.youtube.com

Posts 1 - 10 of 29