Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 4th 2013 new

Judgment free?

Well, chocolate with hazelnut or salty peanuts at ANY given time, caramel nuts and vanilla ice cream, dancing tango and drinking a glass of red wine while reading a great book.

Feb 4th 2013 new
Ohhhhhhhh so great!
Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Dancing Bachata
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Dancing Bachata
--hide--
Yes!

Feb 4th 2013 new

Mine - Fried chicken and cheesy movies.

Feb 5th 2013 new

Mocha Frappe, Mocha Cappucino, Mocha Moolatte, Mocha Blizzard, Mocha ice cream, Mocha-Mocha-Mocha! Coffee lovestruck!
Singing and dancing to the sound system turned up loud...when no one's around...or at least when I think no one is around. embarassed

Feb 5th 2013 new

Cigars and what makes me feel guilty b/c they're spendy is a Montecristo White Label. Mmmmmm.......Montecristo........*drools* faint Ice cream is a guilty pleasure as well and chick flicks.........I keed. I keed about the chick flicks. *l*

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Chick flicks, ice cream, obnoxious singing and dancing (usually to 80s music), Teen Mom, and screaming du...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Chick flicks, ice cream, obnoxious singing and dancing (usually to 80s music), Teen Mom, and screaming during football games.
--hide--

Screaming during football games, you mean like when your Saints lose. *l* Who dat. Who dat. tongue wink

So is the sining obnoxious or the dancing or both? eyepopping wide eyed laughing laughing

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Screaming during football games, you mean like when your Saints lose. *l* Who dat. Who dat....
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Screaming during football games, you mean like when your Saints lose. *l* Who dat. Who dat.

So is the sining obnoxious or the dancing or both?

--hide--

Dark chocolate, pinot noir, a cigarette (I did quit so don't tempt me...). I scream for ice cream! Sleeping in. A hot bath. Singing/dancing in the car.

Feb 5th 2013 new

Swamp People, American Hoggers, and. . .whispering. . .Dog the Bounty Hunter

Feb 5th 2013 new

Only brewing Tim Horton's coffee at home, manicure and pedicure every two weeks, shoes, purses, and action guy flicks.

Posts 41 - 50 of 96