Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

I've given up dates because of my cats..yes I said the plural..I have two: Macchiato and Aly..but I love dogs and so do my cats, heck Aly believes she is a dog. lol Anyway, if that reduces the number of guys who want to know me, so be it...I love them, they love me, and I am glad I adopted them. :)

01/14/2013 new

(Quote) Michaela-695223 said: I've given up dates because of my cats..yes I said the plural..I have two: Mac...
(Quote) Michaela-695223 said:

I've given up dates because of my cats..yes I said the plural..I have two: Macchiato and Aly..but I love dogs and so do my cats, heck Aly believes she is a dog. lol Anyway, if that reduces the number of guys who want to know me, so be it...I love them, they love me, and I am glad I adopted them. :)

--hide--

Michaela, what do you mean given up dates? Did you find out someone didn't like cats so you cancelled?

I think some people may have thought this thread was kinda a joke, and it was a little bit...but animals can break up families...especially when allergies are involved.

I'm luck I love all animals. I am not a Cat person or a Dog person. I am SO happy not to have animal allergies. But I do have allergies to other things, so I sympathize with the pain! Pets can be a huge dating issue!

02/05/2013 new

Cats? Ooohhh. Tough one.

No, not really. I love cats! Hence the Persian in the photo.

02/05/2013 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has childre...

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

have three of them. and a shihtzu/yorkie mix dog. always room for more (within reason).
02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...

But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

Talk about an irrestible package deal! You're darling and so is your orange tabby. heart What man wouldn't be thrilled with BOTH of you?

02/05/2013 new

Lady Tremaine had a cat, and just two daughters. . . that one didn't work out so well! Nope, I'm allergic, and they will always be a dealbreaker, but a big dog in the house (other than an unfinished area) is a dealbreaker too. Terriers. Terriers. And more terriers.

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Talk about an irrestible package deal! You're darling and so is your orange tabb...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Talk about an irrestible package deal! You're darling and so is your orange tabby. What man wouldn't be thrilled with BOTH of you?

--hide--

Ahhh...That's my kind of post! fluffy

02/05/2013 new
Well if that ain't the Cat's Meow of an answer! LOL! love it!

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
--hide--
02/05/2013 new

But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

Awww! How cute. Haha. I'd date a woman who has a cat.. although I'm biased because I love cats!

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Ahhh...That's my kind of post!

Ahhh...That's my kind of post!

--hide--

It's just the unvarnished truth.

Posts 81 - 90 of 98