Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 5th 2013 new

I think it's funny how 10 people who have commented are men. biggrin I think you can't go wrong with flowers. rose

Feb 5th 2013 new

How about cookies, brownies, cupcakes or chocolate cream pie?

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: David, Good points. What if its not valentines day?
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: David, Good points. What if its not valentines day?
--hide--

Treat him special every day and he'll always love you madly. Simpleasthat.

Feb 5th 2013 new

A thick grilled swordfish steak with a touch of lemon juice, seasonal steamed veggies, all cutable with a spoon.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-212654 said: A thick grilled swordfish steak with a touch of lemon juice, seasonal steamed veggies, all cutab...
(Quote) Steven-212654 said:

A thick grilled swordfish steak with a touch of lemon juice, seasonal steamed veggies, all cutable with a spoon.

--hide--

Just in time for Lent! But make it lime instead of lemon. Goes better with pesce di spada.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: (Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their pref...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Quote:
Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)

Red meat, partially cooked. Over a fire. Everything else is a distant second place. Bacon next, followed way further down by your cookies, brownies and these things you call cakes in a cup...

--hide--

THANKS FOR REMINDING US LADIES OF THIS very important factor in relating to a man. Perhaps you would like to sign in and share thoughts on the Hungry Man Fantasy thread in Entertainment! tongue

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: (Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Have you ever been to a Brazilia...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Quote:
Kristen-878108 said:

Have you ever been to a Brazilian steakhouse? If not, it sounds like you definitely need to go! They come around with big chunks of meat right off the spit they were grilled on and cut the meat right onto your plate. All medium rare or less. And they have some wrapped in bacon too! Sounds like your kind of place!

Yes but . . . stay OUT of restaurants on Valentine's Day! Spare yourselves the tawdry spectacle of one idiot after another getting down on his knee to propose. Waiters and chefs detest valentine's day. Mother's Day is the only day of the year that's worse than valentine's day to work in a restaurant.

--hide--

I have been there at restaurants on that SPECIAL NIGHT. Never again. It brings all sorts of odd couples out and odd behaviors. One year a singing performer sat on my boyfriend's lap. TAWDRY YES. Other times we saw oddly paired couples who distracted us from our time together as well as restaurant owners who could not resist bringing in more tables and chairs so that NO ONE HAD ANY PRIVACY! You could not speak- let alone get down on one knee to propose- no room and no talking without everyone hearing every syllable. valentine

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-872446 said: Cookies..... but the real preference is Pecan pie - mmmmmm!
(Quote) Jim-872446 said:

Cookies..... but the real preference is Pecan pie - mmmmmm!

--hide--

Your wish is my command- Jim.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: (Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for the chuckle Ed, perhaps you would prefer, ...
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

Quote:
Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for the chuckle Ed, perhaps you would prefer, after some bacon wrapped red meat cooked over a fire, the whole cake? (Cups are not required) Lol

I would never have believed it....:

www.sweetestsomethings.com

--hide--

She is very creative. Happy Birthday! Saving that idea for some time down the road...

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been there at restaurants on that SPECIAL NIGHT. Never again. It brings all sorts ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I have been there at restaurants on that SPECIAL NIGHT. Never again. It brings all sorts of odd couples out and odd behaviors. One year a singing performer sat on my boyfriend's lap. TAWDRY YES. Other times we saw oddly paired couples who distracted us from our time together as well as restaurant owners who could not resist bringing in more tables and chairs so that NO ONE HAD ANY PRIVACY! You could not speak- let alone get down on one knee to propose- no room and no talking without everyone hearing every syllable.

--hide--

Mothers day is even worse. People who have NO business eating in public crawl out from under rocks and go to brunch.

Posts 21 - 30 of 57