Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 5th 2013 new
God made a farmer Taco Bell add with the seniors
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Mine was definitely NOT the Go Daddy one! Samsung ad was okay.
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Mine was definitely NOT the Go Daddy one! Samsung ad was okay.

--hide--

My dog especially liked the Dorito babysitting ad with the little dog fetching the Doritos. She barked and
barked at that little dog.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: My dog especially liked the Dorito babysitting ad with the little dog fetching the Dor...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

My dog especially liked the Dorito babysitting ad with the little dog fetching the Doritos. She barked and
barked at that little dog.

--hide--

www.youtube.com

Doritos little dog commercial above.

Feb 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: The Clydesdale, and the farmers....
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

The Clydesdale, and the farmers....

--hide--
The Clydesdale commercial was my favorite by far! It mirrored very closely my experience as a puppy raiser was for Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
Feb 5th 2013 new
I haven't watched them all yet, but from what I've seen there wasn't anything too great.

Ah, I long for the days when Superbowl commercials were funny... www.youtube.com
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: God made a farmer not to take out huge loans and pay a vig (interest) to the mob. God made a farme...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

God made a farmer not to take out huge loans and pay a vig (interest) to the mob. God made a farmer not to put chemicals into his crops and livestock so the people would get cancer and go to the mob to get fixed. God made a farmer not to cheat his workers out of pay. God made a farmer not to grow GMO crops and to promise the mob not to snitch. God made a farmer to be grow natural crops and grass fed livestock.

How sad it is.

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I am starting to think you have a chip on your shoulder, John.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: I haven't watched them all yet, but from what I've seen there wasn't anything too great. <...
(Quote) Charles-512043 said: I haven't watched them all yet, but from what I've seen there wasn't anything too great.

Ah, I long for the days when Superbowl commercials were funny... www.youtube.com
--hide--

They said the commercials were really not too good this year. Oh, well, there is always the game to watch. And halftime.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-567618 said: The Clydesdale commercial was my favorite by far! It mirrored very closely my experience as a puppy r...
(Quote) Jennifer-567618 said: The Clydesdale commercial was my favorite by far! It mirrored very closely my experience as a puppy raiser was for Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
--hide--

I bet it was hard to let your little pouches go? How long did you have to raise each one of them?

Feb 5th 2013 new

I didn't get to see them all, but I loved the Budweiser Clydsedale one and the Farmer one for Dodge Trucks.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I bet it was hard to let your little pouches go? How long did you have to raise each o...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I bet it was hard to let your little pouches go? How long did you have to raise each one of them?

--hide--

The first one was definitely the hardest to let go. Not to say that it was ever easy, but when you get to see your efforts come full circle, it is totally worth it.:) My family and I raised 7 pups; 2 of those were from 8 weeks to 15 months when they went back for formal training. The other 5 varied in ages, as we finished raising them for volunteers who could no longer raise them for one reason or another. We had the wonderful opportunity to attend the graduations of the dogs who went on to become guide dogs. Getting to meet their new owners, and seeing how much of a difference we were able to make in their lives was truly worth while. I hope to one day raise more dogs for them!

Posts 11 - 20 of 29