Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/05/2013 new

Praying

02/05/2013 new

Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying

Come Lord Jesus come! Praying

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Juan-814074 said: Suddenly my dearly and sickly mother has turned for the worse because of a sudden heart attack and...
(Quote) Juan-814074 said:

Suddenly my dearly and sickly mother has turned for the worse because of a sudden heart attack and possible cancer in her bowels, also complicated by pneumonia. Her life is in danger, so I need your prayers. Her name is Rosario.

--hide--
Saludos, Juan. Rest assured of my prayers for your mother, Rosario. I'll say one for you too for peace and courage. God bless. theheart

02/05/2013 new

Praying theheart rosary

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Juan-814074 said: Suddenly my dearly and sickly mother has turned for the worse because of a sudden heart attack and...

Suddenly my dearly and sickly mother has turned for the worse because of a sudden heart attack and possible cancer in her bowels, also complicated by pneumonia. Her life is in danger, so I need your prayers. Her name is Rosario.

--hide--

For your dear mother we pray ..

Praying rosary theheart

02/05/2013 new

I offer my prayers for your mother Rosario. I hope God protect her and her close family in this difficult time.

02/05/2013 new

she is in my prayers Praying

02/05/2013 new

--hide--

So sorry hug May our Merciful Lord and His Dear Mother comfort, give you strength and your mother healing theheart
May the peace of Jesus which is beyond all human understanding descend upon you during this trial.

02/05/2013 new

--hide--

Praying For your Mother Praying

02/05/2013 new

Hi Juan-my heart goes out to you----May the Lord be with you and your mom--He will not abandon you--He is always with you--May you know His Mercy and Lovetheheart

Posts 31 - 40 of 45