Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 5th 2013 new

Jealous? Dead right! clap

One of the most hurtful things anyone ever said to me after my husband's death was, "YOU'll never marry again!" as if winning one man's love was a freakish aberration and that no one else could ever find me interesting.

If you want to date and can find someone, it's nobody else's business.

Feb 5th 2013 new

I'll take the younger ones that you reject. laughing

Feb 5th 2013 new
Throw in the towel - no way. I have noticed a shortage of 60+ women at social activities. This past weekend at our monthly Dinner and Super Bowl Party, these age women conversed w/ me - 41, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 55 and 60. The 60-yo is in wonderful condition. My guy friend thought she's 38, and I guessed 50.

If 60+ women want attention, get out and circulate. I was at the abve Events w/ guy friends 57, 66 and 69...and we're still looking and finding women IRL who WILL talk w/ us. I know the 41 and 49 above like me.

Feb 6th 2013 new

I am 67 totally enjoying life and dating a wonderful man. We go dancing at least once a week even though my 13 year old granddaughter says I am too old to dance. I don't think we ever get too old to enjoy the company of the opposite sex.

Feb 6th 2013 new
I don't think so. I quit trying at 50 and now at 57 am trying again. It just gets plain lonely sometimes
Feb 6th 2013 new
-agree totally with your thoughts. It really isn't anyone's business if we want to try to connect with some one. It does not mean we are desperate, sad or not living life.
Feb 6th 2013 new
Amen to that.
Feb 6th 2013 new
What a horrible thing to say to you. Sometimes I would rather not have opinions interjected.
Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Jealous? Dead right! One of the most hurtful things anyone ever said to me after my h...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Jealous? Dead right!

One of the most hurtful things anyone ever said to me after my husband's death was, "YOU'll never marry again!" as if winning one man's love was a freakish aberration and that no one else could ever find me interesting.

If you want to date and can find someone, it's nobody else's business.

--hide--
Thanks, Marge. hug

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said:Throw in the towel - no way. I have noticed a shortage of 60+ women at social activities. This past weekend ...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:Throw in the towel - no way. I have noticed a shortage of 60+ women at social activities. This past weekend at our monthly Dinner and Super Bowl Party, these age women conversed w/ me - 41, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 55 and 60. The 60-yo is in wonderful condition. My guy friend thought she's 38, and I guessed 50.

If 60+ women want attention, get out and circulate. I was at the abve Events w/ guy friends 57, 66 and 69...and we're still looking and finding women IRL who WILL talk w/ us. I know the 41 and 49 above like me.

--hide--
Thanks, Bob. Up until recently, my focus was entirely on working. I will look into social events for people my age in my area. I've always enjoyed the company of men (probably because I grew with 4 older brothers). I miss the male point of view. theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 88