Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the first move.. that being said, I think these emotigrams are cute and harmless... and maybe hint at the guy I have an interest. Do you men like a woman who send a flirt, or do you prefer to make the first move ?? And if you do,what if, as a lady, I see your profile and I am interested... I just joined this site and was curious about your thoughts....

Thank you!

Jennifer heart

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said: Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the...
(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said:

Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the first move.. that being said, I think these emotigrams are cute and harmless... and maybe hint at the guy I have an interest. Do you men like a woman who send a flirt, or do you prefer to make the first move ?? And if you do,what if, as a lady, I see your profile and I am interested... I just joined this site and was curious about your thoughts....

Thank you!

Jennifer

--hide--

Send an Emotigram with a few nice words and see if they respond or view your profile!

Be sure to check the "ACTIVITY line"( to the right of the profile picture) to make sure it says "Active this week"
Many will says in "over 3 weeks"----its possible they are an un-paid or an abandon file.

Feb 5th 2013 new

I love getting emotigrams. I prefer to "make the first move" under normal circumstances, but on a site like CM there are sure to be plenty of women who simply may not show up in my searches yet may be of great interest to me!

Feb 5th 2013 new

Jennifer, Thanks for asking this question. I am fairly new to CM and had the same question. I am also old fashioned and a little shy but have stepped out of my comfort zone and sent emotiograms to a few men (with message) but have received no response. I'm hoping we could get a few more men to respond to this question.

Feb 5th 2013 new

I always like getting them... If a woman views my profile and doesn't send one I just assume she isn't interested and I move on. I'm not 100% up to speed on the emotigram etiquette, but it's a nice way to say hello.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-360218 said: I always like getting them... If a woman views my profile and doesn't send one I just assume...
(Quote) Steven-360218 said:

I always like getting them... If a woman views my profile and doesn't send one I just assume she isn't interested and I move on. I'm not 100% up to speed on the emotigram etiquette, but it's a nice way to say hello.

--hide--

Steven, for me, viewing a guy's profile (particularly if he didn't first view mine) actually shows that I may indeed be interested, even though I almost never send him a message or emote first...I just like him to take the hint and choose to initiate the conversation.

Feb 5th 2013 new

...that is, if he's interested...

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-360218 said: I always like getting them... If a woman views my profile and doesn't send one I just assume...
(Quote) Steven-360218 said:

--hide--

I view lots of profiles of men who I could be interested in but rarely send a message because I might see something in their profile that makes me think they might not be interested in me.. If I were you Steven I'd make an attempt at contacting those women.. Some of them might just be shy and afraid to make the first move.

Feb 5th 2013 new

I welcome every emotigram or message I receive.

Feb 5th 2013 new

I don't know if it's a generational thing, but, speaking strictly for myself, I like it when a woman sends an emotigram. In fact, the last two relationships I had through this site were initiated by the woman sending an emotigram.

Posts 1 - 10 of 44