Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

I've given up dates because of my cats..yes I said the plural..I have two: Macchiato and Aly..but I love dogs and so do my cats, heck Aly believes she is a dog. lol Anyway, if that reduces the number of guys who want to know me, so be it...I love them, they love me, and I am glad I adopted them. :)

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Michaela-695223 said: I've given up dates because of my cats..yes I said the plural..I have two: Mac...
(Quote) Michaela-695223 said:

I've given up dates because of my cats..yes I said the plural..I have two: Macchiato and Aly..but I love dogs and so do my cats, heck Aly believes she is a dog. lol Anyway, if that reduces the number of guys who want to know me, so be it...I love them, they love me, and I am glad I adopted them. :)

--hide--

Michaela, what do you mean given up dates? Did you find out someone didn't like cats so you cancelled?

I think some people may have thought this thread was kinda a joke, and it was a little bit...but animals can break up families...especially when allergies are involved.

I'm luck I love all animals. I am not a Cat person or a Dog person. I am SO happy not to have animal allergies. But I do have allergies to other things, so I sympathize with the pain! Pets can be a huge dating issue!

Feb 5th 2013 new

Cats? Ooohhh. Tough one.

No, not really. I love cats! Hence the Persian in the photo.

Feb 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has childre...

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

have three of them. and a shihtzu/yorkie mix dog. always room for more (within reason).
Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...

But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

Talk about an irrestible package deal! You're darling and so is your orange tabby. heart What man wouldn't be thrilled with BOTH of you?

Feb 5th 2013 new

Lady Tremaine had a cat, and just two daughters. . . that one didn't work out so well! Nope, I'm allergic, and they will always be a dealbreaker, but a big dog in the house (other than an unfinished area) is a dealbreaker too. Terriers. Terriers. And more terriers.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Talk about an irrestible package deal! You're darling and so is your orange tabb...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Talk about an irrestible package deal! You're darling and so is your orange tabby. What man wouldn't be thrilled with BOTH of you?

--hide--

Ahhh...That's my kind of post! fluffy

Feb 5th 2013 new
Well if that ain't the Cat's Meow of an answer! LOL! love it!

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
--hide--
Feb 5th 2013 new

But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

Awww! How cute. Haha. I'd date a woman who has a cat.. although I'm biased because I love cats!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Ahhh...That's my kind of post!

Ahhh...That's my kind of post!

--hide--

It's just the unvarnished truth.

Posts 81 - 90 of 98