Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Feb 4th 2013 new

I want to thank everyone,for being part of this topic.It has truly been a pleasure... crossfingers

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SCOREBOARD UPDATE:SUPER BOWL
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

SCOREBOARD UPDATE:SUPER BOWL

Gerard..........47 (8 wins).

Ed................38 (7 wins).

Jerry.............36 (7 wins).

Leon.............35 (6 wins).

Edward.........25 (4 wins).

Linda.............15 (3wins).

--hide--
Congrats Gerard!

Feb 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SCOREBOARD UPDATE:SUPER BOWL Gerard.....

--hide--
Here Linda have a hug and a cookie you'll feel better.
Feb 4th 2013 new

Gerard,

Congratulations on your playoff and Super Bowl picks. You were outstanding.

I wish to personally thank you for the great job you did all season long. You made each week fun and interesting. You were never late in keeping us updated and that took great effort. In my opinion, you get 5 stars out of 5 stars.

For all those who played each week and those joining later, it was so much fun competing. Win, lose or draw, it was a great season.

A special thank you to Linda and Nancy for participating. Your participation showed me a lot in your on-going interest in the game. I feel I speak for all of us that your presence made it even more fun and besides what's not to love about your two beautiful faces.

Edward, even though you came late in the season, it was nice to have your presence and perspective.

I wish everyone's favorite team(s) a great upcoming college draft and free agent signing period.

If I am on this site come September, I will back to play again.

Gerard, sir - thank you again.

Love you all, Praying hug hug rose rose wave

Leon

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SCOR...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Gerard-400247 said:

Here Linda have a and a you'll feel better.
--hide--
Thanks for the hug and the cookie, but I wasn't feeling bad until you felt the need to point out my last place standing. sad rolling eyes embarassed

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Gerard-400247 said:
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Gerard-400247 said:

Here Linda have a and a you'll feel better.

Thanks for the hug and the cookie, but I wasn't feeling bad until you felt the need to point out my last place standing.

--hide--

Linda,

laughing laughing ......................but you both like the Lions.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SCOREBOARD UPDATE:SUPER BOWL

--hide--
Gerard, A BIG congratulations on being the Superbowl Champ!! Well done!! clap Bow clap Bow

I also want to thank you for a fantastic football season/thread. You ran a top notch pool. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. I look forward to next season with you at the helm. Thanks again, my friend. hug rose

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Congrats Gerard!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Congrats Gerard!

--hide--

Thank you!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,Congratulations on your playoff and Super Bowl picks. You were outstanding....
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

Congratulations on your playoff and Super Bowl picks. You were outstanding.

I wish to personally thank you for the great job you did all season long. You made each week fun and interesting. You were never late in keeping us updated and that took great effort. In my opinion, you get 5 stars out of 5 stars.

For all those who played each week and those joining later, it was so much fun competing. Win, lose or draw, it was a great season.

A special thank you to Linda and Nancy for participating. Your participation showed me a lot in your on-going interest in the game. I feel I speak for all of us that your presence made it even more fun and besides what's not to love about your two beautiful faces.

Edward, even though you came late in the season, it was nice to have your presence and perspective.

I wish everyone's favorite team(s) a great upcoming college draft and free agent signing period.

If I am on this site come September, I will back to play again.

Gerard, sir - thank you again.

Love you all,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

Thank you for that rave review!

It's always a pleasure to be part of a TREMENDOUS group of people.

You have been a cornerstone of this thread and I'm gladdened by your presence!

Kickoff is on September 5th...

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Gerard, A BIG congratulations on being the Superbowl Champ!! Well done!! I also w...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Gerard, A BIG congratulations on being the Superbowl Champ!! Well done!!

I also want to thank you for a fantastic football season/thread. You ran a top notch pool. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. I look forward to next season with you at the helm. Thanks again, my friend.

--hide--

Linda,

Thank you for those terrific words...your presence is truly inspirational.I look forward to seeing you again,next season... rose rose cookie cookie wave

Posts 101 - 110 of 110