Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My wonderful mum

02/05/2013 new

Hi, Mum is going in for surgery tomorrow (2/6/13) - surgery on her right shoulder - it's going to be a very difficult operation as her shoulder is badly damaged (dislocated for 2 months or more which led to irregular bone on bone contact causing her bones to fragment); we are hoping she can have a 'new shoulder' but the surgeon thinks there isn't enough bone left to work with. I feel so sorry for her; mum has suffered so much already. Chris

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Christopher-534891 said: Hi, Mum is going in for surgery tomorrow (2/6/13) - surgery on her right shoulder - it'...
(Quote) Christopher-534891 said:

Hi, Mum is going in for surgery tomorrow (2/6/13) - surgery on her right shoulder - it's going to be a very difficult operation as her shoulder is badly damaged (dislocated for 2 months or more which led to irregular bone on bone contact causing her bones to fragment); we are hoping she can have a 'new shoulder' but the surgeon thinks there isn't enough bone left to work with. I feel so sorry for her; mum has suffered so much already. Chris

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

02/05/2013 new

(Quote) Christopher-534891 said: Hi, Mum is going in for surgery tomorrow (2/6/13) - surgery on her right shoulder - it'...

--hide--

yes prayers for mom's surgery ... God Bless her and all the doctors working on her.

may she offer her sufferings up for saving souls.. Praying rosary theheart Praying

02/06/2013 new

--hide--

Praying rosary

02/06/2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
02/06/2013 new

Praying Praying

02/06/2013 new

St Monica, Pray for us

02/06/2013 new
(Quote) Christopher-534891 said: Hi, Mum is going in for surgery tomorrow (2/6/13) - surgery on her right shoulder - it's going to be ...

--hide--

Praying.

Praying rosary theheart
02/06/2013 new

--hide--

Praying

02/06/2013 new

Hi Christopher---God is always with you and your mom theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 28