Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Congratulations to you Marian! Our God is a faithful God. Also, what a powerful intercessor St. Therese is, isn't she? I've had work-related prayers answered while praying for her intercession over the years.

....Also, I'll miss reading all your contributions on the forums when you go. So sad! sad wave

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Anne-445674 said: Congratulations to you Marian! Our God is a faithful God. Also, what a powerful intercessor St. Th...
(Quote) Anne-445674 said:

Congratulations to you Marian! Our God is a faithful God. Also, what a powerful intercessor St. Therese is, isn't she? I've had work-related prayers answered while praying for her intercession over the years.

....Also, I'll miss reading all your contributions on the forums when you go. So sad!

--hide--

Thank you Anne! sad I feel it may be the best thing for a bit at least! THANK YOU. I am amazed at how roses came to me recently regarding this particular petition..... THANK YOU!

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: CONGRATULATIONS
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: CONGRATULATIONS
--hide--

THANK YOU KEVIN!!!!!!!
May God Bless you here! and everywhere!

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Josephine- I am hoping and praying. I have had three or four levels of petitions on the docket ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Josephine- I am hoping and praying.

I have had three or four levels of petitions on the docket for a number of years.
This is a great great start! I'm working on a bunch of stuff in life and in prayers!

I should hurry and remind all here what a great blessing this place is for communal prayer, for the 54 day Novenas and sharing prayer petitions and also the rosary call! That is amazing too. All of these are blessings from Catholic Match that I have been able to share in and grow with other Catholics from this site! Everyone needs to know about these wonderful things CM has to offer!!! These have been set up by members who love God and seek to make this a spiritual place!

--hide--

That's why you should reconsider and stay. I feel the same way.
Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: That's why you should reconsider and stay. I feel the same way.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

--hide--

Marion, I'm glad to see that someone else is trying to convince you to stay online here. You have friends here, and with a new job in sight, a support system of your friends in faith will serve you well.

It is nice to see when someone's prayers are answered too!

Congratulations on your new position! clap fluffy
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: (Quote) Josephine-586127 said: That's why you should reconsider and sta...
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said:
Quote:
Josephine-586127 said:

Marion, I'm glad to see that someone else is trying to convince you to stay online here. You have friends here, and with a new job in sight, a support system of your friends in faith will serve you well.

It is nice to see when someone's prayers are answered too!

Congratulations on your new position!
--hide--

Thank you Josephione and jacqueline. I really do appreciate it. I am trying to get a break from the forums. I really do enjoy our contacts and I will miss those!

Feb 3rd 2013 new

oh well done, how lovely Praying I am sure you will do well after waiting so long for work

Feb 5th 2013 new

Congratulations Marian--it has been long long wait--you definitly kept seeking God's help-----thank you Lord for answered prayertheheart

Feb 5th 2013 new

Congratulations Marian. May only good things come your way. Praying

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-251045 said: oh well done, how lovely I am sure you will do well after waiting so long for work
(Quote) Mary-251045 said:

oh well done, how lovely I am sure you will do well after waiting so long for work

--hide--

THANK YOU MARY!!! theheart

Posts 71 - 80 of 88