Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Congratulations Marian--it has been long long wait--you definitly kept seeking God's help----...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

Congratulations Marian--it has been long long wait--you definitly kept seeking God's help-----thank you Lord for answered prayer

--hide--

THANK YOU Peter and Thank you Francine!!!!!! I am very happy. I am still transitioning. I'm Very Excited and hopeful! theheart

02/06/2013 new

Praying amen.

02/06/2013 new

Wonderful!!!
Patience and perseverance and God's will.
YAY!!

02/06/2013 new

hug clap Bow Praying

I hope this job is a great fit for you and that you will be very very happy in this work!

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--
Congratulations! The power of prayer... I, too have been out of work and will start the St. Therese Novena. Thanks for sharing, Marian. theheart

02/06/2013 new

Marian, this is wonderful news! God bless your new venture!

maricela

02/07/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Thank you Anne! I feel it may be the best thing for a bit at least! THANK YOU. I am amaze...

Thank you Anne! I feel it may be the best thing for a bit at least! THANK YOU. I am amazed at how roses came to me recently regarding this particular petition..... THANK YOU!

--hide--
Your welcome Marian! I wish I'd gotten roses during the times I've prayed my novenas to St. Theresa. I feel though, she's poured down symbolic "roses" with her phenomenal answers to my prayer at times. Ex: Once I had a sale so big it was like a "gift" from heaven. Maybe after lent & Easter, you can reconsider visiting us again on the fora...unless you get to busy w/ your new job. Blessings to you! Anne Praying hug

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Congratulations Marian - I'm so happy to hear that you have received a job offer - Greg biggrin

Posts 81 - 88 of 88