Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Job interview prayers needed

Feb 6th 2013 new

Hi everyone,
My name is brad and I'm reltivley new here, I'm asking for your prayers because i have an interview in NYC tomorrow wedenseday in the field I want to be in, in the field I recieved my degree in. I'm asking for your prayers because as I'm shore for a lot of you finding a job has been tough. thank you all so much and God bless

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-673898 said: Hi everyone, My name is brad and I'm reltivley new here, I'm asking for your prayers b...
(Quote) Brad-673898 said:

Hi everyone,
My name is brad and I'm reltivley new here, I'm asking for your prayers because i have an interview in NYC tomorrow wedenseday in the field I want to be in, in the field I recieved my degree in. I'm asking for your prayers because as I'm shore for a lot of you finding a job has been tough. thank you all so much and God bless

--hide--

Welcome to the Forum Brad. Prayers assured Praying Praying Praying Keep the Faith

Feb 6th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 6th 2013 new
Praying wave Praying
Feb 6th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 6th 2013 new

Welcome, prayers offered Praying

Feb 6th 2013 new

St Anthony, Pray for us

Feb 6th 2013 new

thank you every one so much :) your support means more than you know