Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 6th 2013 new
What happens when emotigram become a game. This week a CM men of my country began to send me emotigrams but without a message. I just send him a message and he only send me emotigrams. If he is not paying the activation in CM he cannot send me a message. I think a good idea is to permit one massage for free. I think most of the emotigrams are from people that dont pay the activation. I love to send emotigrams if i like the profile. I hope this men is active in CM because he is near my possibilities.
Feb 6th 2013 new
I like emotigrams but I like it better when there is a message attached with it. heart biggrin
Feb 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: I like emotigrams but I like it better when there is a message attached with it.
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: I like emotigrams but I like it better when there is a message attached with it.
--hide--

me too biggrin
Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said: Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the...
(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said:

Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the first move.. that being said, I think these emotigrams are cute and harmless... and maybe hint at the guy I have an interest. Do you men like a woman who send a flirt, or do you prefer to make the first move ?? And if you do,what if, as a lady, I see your profile and I am interested... I just joined this site and was curious about your thoughts....

Thank you!

Jennifer

--hide--

Welcome to CM and to the forums Jennifer! This is a womderful community and I'm sure yo'll like it here.

This question get asked/discussed a lot. I'm happy, encouraged even, if a woman initiates contact. In previous threads many men felt the same way. Online dating is different than meeting people offline. There's nothing wrong with making the first contact. How else would a man know you're interested?

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Annie-892455 said: Steven, for me, viewing a guy's profile (particularly if he didn't first view min...
(Quote) Annie-892455 said:

Steven, for me, viewing a guy's profile (particularly if he didn't first view mine) actually shows that I may indeed be interested, even though I almost never send him a message or emote first...I just like him to take the hint and choose to initiate the conversation.

--hide--

yes, but maybe he thinks you looked at his profile for some other reason. if he's really a promising guy, i'd say make contact yourself. then let him lead if you feel only the man should lead.

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said: Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the...
(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said:

Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the first move.. that being said, I think these emotigrams are cute and harmless... and maybe hint at the guy I have an interest. Do you men like a woman who send a flirt, or do you prefer to make the first move ?? And if you do,what if, as a lady, I see your profile and I am interested... I just joined this site and was curious about your thoughts....

Thank you!

Jennifer

--hide--
Hi, Jennifer. Welcome to the forum. You may want to mention "I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the first move.." under introduction or ideal match/date in your profile. It is what I did because I prefer the gentleman to initiate contact. Hope this helps. theheart

Feb 6th 2013 new

Hola Jennifer!
Two things to consider:
first: in this site there is not any offensive emo
second:the most people subscribes in this site has a main interest: to meet people in order to develop a relationship as a friend or like a partner of life.
With the above consideraration in mind, I think that there is no problem in start a contact with somebody who seems like a nice person. Sometimes our fears do not let us to reach that we really wants in Life.If you do not do the first movement how he could know how wonderful person you are?

Let go for him!

Feb 6th 2013 new

I HOPE that guys are not turned off by a woman sending them an emot 1st...

For crying out loud, I've sent out a BUNCH already. OOOPS!

I don't think me doing so has caused any problems at all. Some that I expected and hoped would respond or whose profile I viewed ~ did not. That shows me they aren't worth me wasting any more precious time waiting....waiting....waiting....for THEM to initiate any communication. Time to move on...

Just put it all in the good Lord tender hands. He knows what we need before we even ask. But, it's also true that 'he who helps himself' may get what is desired much sooner than waiting for a new' best friend / soul mate' to fall into one's lap!

I think those who do little to meet new people, either here or in real life, may find themselves growing old alone. THAT is one thing I am not looking forward to, so, bring on the emots!

Feb 6th 2013 new

I think its fine for women to send emotigrams.

(Quote) Annie-892455 said: Steven, for me, viewing a guy's profile (particularly if he didn't first view mine) a...
(Quote) Annie-892455 said:

Steven, for me, viewing a guy's profile (particularly if he didn't first view mine) actually shows that I may indeed be interested, even though I almost never send him a message or emote first...I just like him to take the hint and choose to initiate the conversation.

--hide--

An emote would be an even better hint! laughing Personally speaking, I'm with Steven on this one. I automatically assume they aren't interested. I've noticed that people who visit my profile show their interest by sending an emotigram or answering my test.

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:Just put it all in the good Lord tender hands. He knows what we need before we even ask. But, it&...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

Just put it all in the good Lord tender hands. He knows what we need before we even ask. But, it's also true that 'he who helps himself' may get what is desired much sooner than waiting for a new' best friend / soul mate' to fall into one's lap!

I think those who do little to meet new people, either here or in real life, may find themselves growing old alone. THAT is one thing I am not looking forward to, so, bring on the emots!

--hide--

Amen!

Posts 11 - 20 of 44