Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 6th 2013 new

Hi Brad-- St. Joseph--please pray for Brad theheart

Feb 6th 2013 new

God bless you, Brad. Praying all goes well for you.

maricela

Feb 6th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 6th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-673898 said: Hi everyone, My name is brad and I'm reltivley new here, I'm asking for your prayers b...
(Quote) Brad-673898 said:

Hi everyone,
My name is brad and I'm reltivley new here, I'm asking for your prayers because i have an interview in NYC tomorrow wedenseday in the field I want to be in, in the field I recieved my degree in. I'm asking for your prayers because as I'm shore for a lot of you finding a job has been tough. thank you all so much and God bless

--hide--

Welcome Brad from NJ smile Prayers that your interview goes well.
May the Holy Spirit give you the right words to say Dove and make sure to smile biggrin

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Feb 6th 2013 new

Praying PrayingHi Brad, praying your interview goes well.

Feb 25th 2013 new

people around the world praise and worship jesus christ, amen.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Feb 25th 2013 new
Brad, I can assure you that if you truly seek the truth about your life, that the work which has been prepared for you will become available. One thing which I thought about after reading your post though is this...does the work that you are seeking reflect the truth about your faith, or have you placed an expectation prior to the actual truth of the correct answer based upon what you think is the right path? What I mean is this, you have obviously posted this request to elicit the prayers of others which indicates that you recognize that prayers are efficacious, however, are you open to the possibility that what you believe to be the right path, based upon your education is the best way for you to serve God? Work, which is defined as any activity which we engage in, intellectual, physical and spiritual must be work which is meant to serve a higher purpose than just collecting a paycheck to meet our desire for a certain standard of living. True and authentic discipleship is our true life's work and is the only true path to happiness. I wish you the best, and hope that you find what you are looking for, rather than pray that you find the work which you want to do, I pray that you find the work whichGod wants you to do, you will be happier in the end with that. Sincerely in Christ, Mark Cahill
Feb 25th 2013 new

wave Welcome to the Fora, Brad! Of course I'll say a prayer for yor job interview...May it be the job you're hoping for, and may God direct your answers and intuition in discerning if this is a good fit for all of you involved in the process. Praying Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 20