Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/06/2013 new

Praying for her recovery. God bless.

maricela

02/06/2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

02/06/2013 new
(Quote) Christopher-534891 said: Hi, Mum is going in for surgery tomorrow (2/6/13) - surgery on her right shoulder - it's going to be ...
(Quote) Christopher-534891 said:

Hi, Mum is going in for surgery tomorrow (2/6/13) - surgery on her right shoulder - it's going to be a very difficult operation as her shoulder is badly damaged (dislocated for 2 months or more which led to irregular bone on bone contact causing her bones to fragment); we are hoping she can have a 'new shoulder' but the surgeon thinks there isn't enough bone left to work with. I feel so sorry for her; mum has suffered so much already. Chris

--hide--
Praying for the bet outcome.
02/06/2013 new

Praying

02/06/2013 new

Praying

02/06/2013 new

Praying Praying

02/09/2013 new

Many times Many thanks for all your prayers - mum's surgery went well! We are very hopefult that her right shoulder is saved. It was such a worrying time - the surgery seemed to go on for ever, but the surgeon came out and was very excited that he thought the surgery went picture-perfect and my mum will make a good recovery. She's home now - mum can't use her right shoulder for six weeks to allow the bone grafts to take - the surgeon used 2/3rds of the ball at the top of her right arm limb to save the socket which was worn down 54 degrees from norm. The disclocation pain has gone, its just the post-surgery pain now which will receded as time goes by, and mum will once again have use of her right arm and shoulder again! Fantastic!!!! I am looking forward to mum's cooking once again - a few months off, but she will cook marvelous meals once again!!! :) Thanks again everybody, your prayers were a Godsend - I can't thank you all enough. Many thanks again.

02/11/2013 new
Offering my prayers
Posts 21 - 28 of 28