Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/06/2013 new

Genie is banned for breaking her YouTube link.

02/06/2013 new

weeping Edward sooo banned not coming to the aid especially when my mind is on overdrive and function properly.... weeping weeping weeping

02/06/2013 new

Genie is banned for being a CRY BABY rolling eyes ashamed sad weeping (As my mom use to say,Stop that crying or we will give you something to cry about)

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Genie is banned for being a CRY BABY (As my mom use to say,Stop that crying or we will give you s...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Genie is banned for being a CRY BABY (As my mom use to say,Stop that crying or we will give you something to cry about)

--hide--

Brian you are banned for not comforting Genie and calling her names instead. irked You should be ashamed of yourself

02/06/2013 new
Brian is banned for talking like he's a mom. Only moms can say those things. Mine used to ask 'who do you think you are ?!'
02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Brian is banned for talking like he's a mom. Only moms can say those things. Mine used to ask 'who...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Brian is banned for talking like he's a mom. Only moms can say those things. Mine used to ask 'who do you think you are ?!'
--hide--
Meg's banned because my mother used to say, "Go ahead and cry all you want--then you won't have to pee."

wide eyed eyebrow scratchchin

02/06/2013 new

laughing Lina sooo banned for her family great sense of humor laughing laughing laughing oops at least I won't have do a pit stop.... eyepopping

02/06/2013 new
Lina is banned for making me laugh so hard. My personal favorite parent line: 'Now be quiet and tell me why you did that.'

Genie is banned for misspelling sew. laughing
02/06/2013 new
Meg is banned for making me think of The Sound of Music. note Sew, a needle pulling thread ...
02/06/2013 new
Zoom is banned for making me think of jam and bread
Posts 151 - 160 of 200