Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 6th 2013 new

Genie is banned for breaking her YouTube link.

Feb 6th 2013 new

weeping Edward sooo banned not coming to the aid especially when my mind is on overdrive and function properly.... weeping weeping weeping

Feb 6th 2013 new

Genie is banned for being a CRY BABY rolling eyes ashamed sad weeping (As my mom use to say,Stop that crying or we will give you something to cry about)

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Genie is banned for being a CRY BABY (As my mom use to say,Stop that crying or we will give you s...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Genie is banned for being a CRY BABY (As my mom use to say,Stop that crying or we will give you something to cry about)

--hide--

Brian you are banned for not comforting Genie and calling her names instead. irked You should be ashamed of yourself

Feb 6th 2013 new
Brian is banned for talking like he's a mom. Only moms can say those things. Mine used to ask 'who do you think you are ?!'
Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Brian is banned for talking like he's a mom. Only moms can say those things. Mine used to ask 'who...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Brian is banned for talking like he's a mom. Only moms can say those things. Mine used to ask 'who do you think you are ?!'
--hide--
Meg's banned because my mother used to say, "Go ahead and cry all you want--then you won't have to pee."

wide eyed eyebrow scratchchin

Feb 6th 2013 new

laughing Lina sooo banned for her family great sense of humor laughing laughing laughing oops at least I won't have do a pit stop.... eyepopping

Feb 6th 2013 new
Lina is banned for making me laugh so hard. My personal favorite parent line: 'Now be quiet and tell me why you did that.'

Genie is banned for misspelling sew. laughing
Feb 6th 2013 new
Meg is banned for making me think of The Sound of Music. note Sew, a needle pulling thread ...
Feb 6th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for making me think of jam and bread
Posts 151 - 160 of 200