Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: cute, deny all you want. i only said that because my last name begins with ' w " and i might change my...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

cute, deny all you want. i only said that because my last name begins with ' w " and i might change my name to hwlen! lol

--hide--

That was for your benefit if you don't have enough pie for the crowd. I'm Helen not Hwlen!
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Then you better determine what type of apple; Red Delicious, Johny Appleseed, Fuji,Golden Deliciou...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Then you better determine what type of apple; Red Delicious, Johny Appleseed, Fuji,Golden Delicious, and the one that wonders away from the tree the most often IF she doesn't break a hip in the fall, GRANNY SMITH!
--hide--

Yes, this makes great sense and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. Good post Clair and I thank you. People need to appreciate your current inarguable wisdom and also appreciate the many years you have spent accumulating this.

Next time it comes up I'll say, "You are the Golden Delicious/Fuji hybrid apple of my eye". I can't believe any girl wants to hear she's a Granny Smith so I'll not be using that one. Women can be so sensitive!

Why do women argue with compliments? They do. A guy can say "Today you are pretty in an explosion-in-a-haystack kind of way" and she gets all upset. Probably because I don't specify the kind and location of the haystack -- I see that now.

I like to mix up those compliments as I'm in the New South -- though I do like the standby compliment: "Yeeww are purdy and yeeww smell naice." Woman like the depth of perception of that one.

Thus we see that a good solid discussion of apples can bring us relationship wisdom and doubtless many other benefits. I'm going to troop on down to the local Farmer's Market after mass on Sunday and report back to you guys what I find there. What can we learn from the onion, I wonder?

What a great thread!

:')

NC Jim

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-149694 said: Yes, this makes great sense and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. Good ...
(Quote) Jim-149694 said:

Yes, this makes great sense and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. Good post Clair and I thank you. People need to appreciate your current inarguable wisdom and also appreciate the many years you have spent accumulating this.

Next time it comes up I'll say, "You are the Golden Delicious/Fuji hybrid apple of my eye". I can't believe any girl wants to hear she's a Granny Smith so I'll not be using that one. Women can be so sensitive!

Why do women argue with compliments? They do. A guy can say "Today you are pretty in an explosion-in-a-haystack kind of way" and she gets all upset. Probably because I don't specify the kind and location of the haystack -- I see that now.

I like to mix up those compliments as I'm in the New South -- though I do like the standby compliment: "Yeeww are purdy and yeeww smell naice." Woman like the depth of perception of that one.

Thus we see that a good solid discussion of apples can bring us relationship wisdom and doubtless many other benefits. I'm going to troop on down to the local Farmer's Market after mass on Sunday and report back to you guys what I find there. What can we learn from the onion, I wonder?

What a great thread!

:')

NC Jim

--hide--

Try this en Jim, "You cmell better than the honey pit of a hog confinement!" I GAR ON TEA it will get a reaction for ya! laughing Ever notice the threads started about the dumbest, oddest, things are the ones that take off the best?

Many good Catholic women want to be called Granny. SMITH might change though? For most of us. Why just last night I chatted with OGMBC that desires to be one that helps reverse the demographic Winter the world is in clap party for her!
Feb 6th 2013 new

What's the answer to life Clair? hehe This thread sort of died, eh?

Feb 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: What's the answer to life Clair? hehe This thread sort of died, eh?
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

What's the answer to life Clair? hehe This thread sort of died, eh?

--hide--

To learn about God and His love, so that we may live with Him forever! Rgat one was easy rolling eyes

Who put the Bop in Bop sha Bop?
Feb 7th 2013 new

Betty Boop! laughing

Feb 8th 2013 new
If corn oil is made from corn, fish oil from fish, and peanut oil from peanuts, does this mean that baby oil is made from......?
Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Nils-932421 said: If corn oil is made from corn, fish oil from fish, and peanut oil from peanuts, does this mean that baby oil is mad...
(Quote) Nils-932421 said: If corn oil is made from corn, fish oil from fish, and peanut oil from peanuts, does this mean that baby oil is made from......?
--hide--

YES!
Feb 9th 2013 new

Here are a couple for the ponderin' patch:

Whay are they called apartments when they're all attached?

What happens the second time I get scared half to death?

Why are there braille pads on drive-up ATMs?

When I open a new bag of cotton balls should I throw the top one out?

Does the Special Olympics have reserved parking for the non-handicapped?

When you go over something twice with the vacuum why do you then pick it up, inspect it and drop it back down for a third try?

Feb 14th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing Tim, these were good!

Posts 121 - 130 of 131