Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Meg, you never cease to amaze me, you seem like an awesome lady. Your description made me think to myself ...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Meg, you never cease to amaze me, you seem like an awesome lady. Your description made me think to myself 'why does something so simple, and what used to be the norm, seem so out of reach nowadays?"

--hide--

Hi, Christine...Yes, life does seem so complex and yet, maybe with our dreams, we can simplify it and have the simple beauty.
Jan 26th 2013 new
My dream is to own a treatment practice next to my house, be able to do research on child-development and parenting. have a beautiful big house with lots of beautiful children, some of them adopted from all over the world. A sweet and good husband that loves me beyond imagination and just be happy in life! :)
Jan 26th 2013 new

I would like to be wandering the vineyards and villages of Italy, then retiring to a Tuscan sunset!

Jan 26th 2013 new
Margaret, I love your dream.
Jan 26th 2013 new

A summer home along the North Shore of Lake Superior, with fresh trout, salmon, and walleye ready and just waiting to be caught Gone Fishing! , and for winter, a condo in Tarpon Springs, FL, within bike riding distance of both the beach and the Greek diners and restaurants in town Chef

or perhaps a cabin in the mountains near Estes Park, CO... Sunrise

or a small apartment in Rome, overlooking the Vatican... pope

or a loft apartment in a major city, near the theater and entertainment district... discoball

but most importantly, near (and preferably) walking distance of a good Catholic parish theheart

Jan 26th 2013 new

Travelling throughout Europe and sharing this with someone I enjoy being with. It would have to be a very long day. laughing

Jan 26th 2013 new
Wow. You could be really busy living all those dreams!
Feb 6th 2013 new
A road trip across the eastern US at a relaxed pace.
Feb 6th 2013 new

Sitting by a fire in a wilderness hideaway, drinking a glass of wine and having an interesting conversation.

Feb 7th 2013 new

Feeding the oversized eels catfood at the camping ground at Waihi beach.

That or finding a new tomb in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt. Eithers good.

Posts 31 - 40 of 41