Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Therese is banned for taking so long to ban Brian.
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Therese is banned for taking so long to ban Brian.

--hide--

Brian is banned for banning John for doing what needs to be done and that is getting this thread locked.

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: . Brian is banned for banning John for doing what needs to be done and that is getting...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Brian is banned for banning John for doing what needs to be done and that is getting this thread locked.

--hide--

I ban everyone!

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I ban everyone!
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I ban everyone!

--hide--

even myself!!!

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: even myself!!!
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

even myself!!!

--hide--

but still the dreaded lock looms but does not fall!

Feb 7th 2013 new

I ban anyone from starting a new Ban thread. Come on over to Word Association! wink

Feb 7th 2013 new

I ban Rachel for chasing the lock.

Feb 7th 2013 new

eyepopping Lina sooo banned for not informing Rachel where she is hiding the key to the lock.... laughing laughing laughing oh well we see who is cool to lock it... and restart..... scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin

Feb 7th 2013 new

shhh Rachel and lina both of you must be sleeping on fluffy pillow and had one too many Cheers! Cheers! shhh

Feb 7th 2013 new

Rolling Along here I am trying to go with the times but who is up at this dreaded hour..... wink wink wink

Feb 7th 2013 new

gangster trying very hard to see who is banned so early without their Coffee Mmmm.... Donut.... rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes out of bed .... scratchchin

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200