Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/07/2013 new
Brian is banned for whining about the lock; this thread is young wave
02/07/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Rachel-731570 said:

Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha

Rachel has earned the dreaded triple ban for not giving me a slice of her burpday cake, for creating several posts in a row that did not ban anyone in the last topic just so she could lock it, and for creating a duplicate ban topic!

--hide--

Sorry but you are both banned for jumping the gun. I just banned Therese for taking too long to ban Brian in the so=called locked ban thread about 7 minutes ago. mischievous

02/07/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Sorry but you are both banned for jumping the gun. I just banned Therese for taking too long to ban...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Sorry but you are both banned for jumping the gun. I just banned Therese for taking too long to ban Brian in the so=called locked ban thread about 7 minutes ago.

--hide--
Elizabeth is banned for not realizing that she is replying to posts from 5 days ago and Rachel is referring to a different ban topic that IS locked!
02/07/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Elizabeth is banned for not realizing that she is replying to posts from 5 days ago and Rachel is referri...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Elizabeth is banned for not realizing that she is replying to posts from 5 days ago and Rachel is referring to a different ban topic that IS locked!
--hide--

Edward, you are banned for knowing which ban I am talking about and not doing anthing you can do to fix it. eyebrow irked laughing

02/07/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Edward, you are banned for knowing which ban I am talking about and not doing anthin...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Edward, you are banned for knowing which ban I am talking about and not doing anthing you can do to fix it.

--hide--

Good morning! I hope you all havea happy day! It's my second son's birthday anniversary -- he is now 23 years old!! And so, I ban you if you are not celebrating with us!!

02/07/2013 new

party party party Rachel soo banned she is expecting lots of present present present with Happy Birthday! and note in celebrating her son's birthday anniversary ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the ban gangster smile :wave: :goldstar:

02/07/2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Rachel soo banned she is expecting lots of with and in celebrating her son's birthday anniversa...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Rachel soo banned she is expecting lots of with and in celebrating her son's birthday anniversary ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the ban

--hide--

Genie is banned for not bringing a lot of presents

balloon present and balloons and Happy Birthday! and hugs. hug HAPPY BIRTHDAY
02/07/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Good morning! I hope you all havea happy day! It's my second son's birthday...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Good morning! I hope you all havea happy day! It's my second son's birthday anniversary -- he is now 23 years old!! And so, I ban you if you are not celebrating with us!!

--hide--

Happy Birthday! party pinata present present present thumbsup

note www.youtube.com note

02/07/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Genie is banned for not bringing a lot of presents and balloons and and hugs. HAPPY BIRTH...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Genie is banned for not bringing a lot of presents

and balloons and and hugs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
--hide--

Genie is unbaned for locking the Banning the Rulebreakers thread thumbsup

02/07/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Good morning! I hope you all havea happy day! It's my second son's birthday...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--

Doing a quick calculation, Rachel's son was born on this day in 1990, when I was in my second year of college. And he is old enough now to be in college himself, if not already graduated.

Rachel is banned for making me feel old. boggled

Posts 11 - 20 of 200