Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Birthday Sheila

Feb 7th 2013 new

I want a huge turnout for this! Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of our favorites, Miss Sheila 371804 from Michigan. May God bless you with all kinds of peace and happiness today Happy Birthday! rose cookie hersheyskiss clap hellokitty party present Wolf Whistle wave

Feb 7th 2013 new

Happy birthday, Sheila!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin rose theheart You get a Gold Star!

Feb 7th 2013 new

party Happy Birthday!

Lets hear it for Sheila... Hip hip hooray!

Feb 7th 2013 new

From a native Michigander to a current one, Happy birthday! Happy Birthday!

Rolling Along <---- wheelies for the birthday girl wink

Feb 7th 2013 new

Hope your day is special and blessed. To a very classy lady -- Happy Birthday, Sheila. cookie Happy Birthday! wave hug hug

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I want a huge turnout for this! Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of our favorites, M...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I want a huge turnout for this! Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of our favorites, Miss Sheila 371804 from Michigan. May God bless you with all kinds of peace and happiness today

--hide--
...and always! party Happy Birthday, Sheila! present Happy Birthday! rose

Feb 7th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! clap

Many happy returns of the day, Sheila!

Feb 7th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Sheila !!!!! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! rose rose rose rose rose Praying Praying www.youtube.com

Feb 7th 2013 new

hey Birthday Girl.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! clap party present Wolf Whistle party Cheers! Happy Birthday! hug

Feb 8th 2013 new

Thank you so much everyone, especially Daniel for his kind and enthusiastic request on my behalf !!! I know I can always count on my CM friends for their faith, kindness, and support. I would also like to again thank the numerous kind gentlemen who sent Happy Birthday wishes through a message or emotigram.

You are all simply the BEST !!! hug You get a Gold Star! clap Praying

With warm regards,

Sheila

Posts 1 - 10 of 23