Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Hey Mary, I haven't been on the music thread in awhile. Theme songs, hmmmm. I know you like your bat...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Hey Mary, I haven't been on the music thread in awhile. Theme songs, hmmmm. I know you like your batcha whatcha macall it! Dancing that is! I think I could strom up one maybe! I don't have too many videos though, but I am sure you will think of some

www.youtube.com Enrique! Ariba-Ariba....

--hide--
Oh my gosh! You made me laugh so hard! "Batcha whatcha macall it! laughing It's called, bachata, Cath. rolling eyes

I don't have many either. Remember, my salsa and dwts clips were deleted along with the rest of my youtube library.
Feb 6th 2013 new

Yes, and I think you need to go search for them or burn new ones!

Feb 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Yes, and I think you need to go search for them or burn new ones!

--hide--

www.youtube.com scratchchin Still don't know what to play for sure, but this was the song I think I was thinking of, maybe laughing

Feb 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Yes, and I think you need to go search for them or burn new ones!

--hide--
Problem is, with dwts I'd have to review the entire video again to make sure it's CM appropriate.

With songs, I skim for lyrics I know....and post without watching the whole clip. shhh
Feb 6th 2013 new
I missed you, Cathy!!! hug

www.youtube.com
Feb 6th 2013 new

I know what ya mean, lol. I have done that a few times myself.

Here's a good dance song! www.youtube.com eyepopping laughing laughing

K, I am bringing us back in time, haha

Feb 6th 2013 new

James Taylor-Sweet Baby James

www.youtube.com

Feb 7th 2013 new

gangster gardener eyepopping eyepopping discoball discoball discoball

I'm Bullet Proof wink www.youtube.com

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: I'm Bullet Proof www.youtube.com

I'm Bullet Proof www.youtube.com

--hide--
Hi Cathy, interesting song and vid. Is it part of a theme / series ?

Feb 8th 2013 new

Natalie Cole - I've Got Love on My Mind - The Natalie Cole Special 1978

www.youtube.com

Posts 181 - 190 of 200