Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Thank you David! You are welcome. and I willl send you a nice emo! wave G...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Thank you David! You are welcome. and I willl send you a nice emo! wave

Great post Irene! Welcome to CM and to the forums!

--hide--

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said: Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the...
(Quote) Jennifer-939674 said:

Hi there men of CM.... I am an old fashioned type of lady, and really want the man to make the first move.. that being said, I think these emotigrams are cute and harmless... and maybe hint at the guy I have an interest. Do you men like a woman who send a flirt, or do you prefer to make the first move ?? And if you do,what if, as a lady, I see your profile and I am interested... I just joined this site and was curious about your thoughts....

Thank you!

Jennifer

--hide--
We're laying out the welcome mat for you, Jennifer. We hope you will join us in the forums often.

Sending emotigrams? I think most people are ok with it. I know I am. Basically it's a way of saying "Hello". Very innocent and nothing wrong with it. Communication is encouraged -- that's the best way possible to meet someone.

Feb 7th 2013 new

I don't have a problem with it either-It's an easy way to show interest, for men and women alike.

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Irene-678371 said:

--hide--
Greetings, Irene, and welcome to the CM forums. Glad you decided to join us. If you've been browsing, you're already familiar with the various topics. Join us often and let us know what you are thinking. biggrin

Feb 7th 2013 new

I agree with Steven. I consider a no comment, no emot a disinterest due to something in my profile she didn't like. I'm finding hard to make the first move so I can use all the help I can get.

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Irene-678371 said: Hola Jennifer!Two things to consider:first: in this site there is not any offensive emo <...

Hola Jennifer!
Two things to consider:
first: in this site there is not any offensive emo
second:the most people subscribes in this site has a main interest: to meet people in order to develop a relationship as a friend or like a partner of life.
With the above consideraration in mind, I think that there is no problem in start a contact with somebody who seems like a nice person. Sometimes our fears do not let us to reach that we really wants in Life.If you do not do the first movement how he could know how wonderful person you are?

Let go for him!

--hide--
Holaaa amiga! Bienvenidos a los foros. wave

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Wayne-881967 said: I agree with Steven. I consider a no comment, no emot a disinterest due to something in my profil...
(Quote) Wayne-881967 said:

I agree with Steven. I consider a no comment, no emot a disinterest due to something in my profile she didn't like. I'm finding hard to make the first move so I can use all the help I can get.

--hide--

Wow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first move. Is that really true? I don't have a problem doing that, but I just find it odd. Can someone explain? Is communication in the online world different than in everyday life?

Feb 15th 2013 new

I love them I wish I got them and I would love to Respond to them interstead or not I think women think there creepy lol SMH

Feb 15th 2013 new
Women--send them! They are thoughtful, welcome, and actually quite flattering to receive! That's my opinion (and I'm sticking with it!) biggrin
Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Robert-803886 said: Women--send them! They are thoughtful, welcome, and actually quite flattering to receive! That's my...
(Quote) Robert-803886 said: Women--send them! They are thoughtful, welcome, and actually quite flattering to receive! That's my opinion (and I'm sticking with it!)
--hide--
Hmmm....I just checked my messages and I see that I sent you one four months ago, which you didn't reply to. Guess maybe they're not so welcome. scratchchin

Or maybe it just depends on who's flattering you. Good luck and God bless in your search on CM. rose

Posts 31 - 40 of 44