Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Their Advice to us:

Compromise and don't hold a grudge. What a nice message for all of us and a great testimony of faith. heart

gma.yahoo.com

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Their Advice to us: Compromise and don't hold a grudge. What a nice message for all...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Their Advice to us:

Compromise and don't hold a grudge. What a nice message for all of us and a great testimony of faith.

gma.yahoo.com

--hide--

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Kathleen :)

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Their Advice to us: Compromise and don't hold a grudge. What a nice message for all...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Their Advice to us:

Compromise and don't hold a grudge. What a nice message for all of us and a great testimony of faith.

gma.yahoo.com

--hide--

That's a beautiful story kathleen, thanks for sharing. I guess their advice is straightforward about not harboring bad feelings towards others, but their family expand that perspective on saying they are compassive, modest and optimistic... so I guess those should be added to the previous advice too... Marvelous couple!

02/07/2013 new
Wow! Eighty years! My parents celebrated their 65th anniversary last October. Never saw them argue or bicker. Not once.
02/07/2013 new
Thanks Kathleen, what a beautiful witness to marriage!
02/07/2013 new

Beautiful--what a blessing!

02/08/2013 new

beautiful.... biggrin

Posts 1 - 7 of 7