Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 7th 2013 new

Would you rather climb a mountain or go down a mountain?

Hi Meg, I'm new at Forum, not for sure how you paste quotes? I see everyone doing it..just don't know how??
So, I copied and paste..LOL!

I have made many attempts climbing mountains...don't get to far before having exhaustion and breathing issues..do to thinner air. Anyways, I do enjoy it, because of the enjoyment of it all.
Going down the mountain can be tougher than going up...lots of people have fallen, and even died going down the mountain. So, I would have to say I'd rather climb...LOL
But, I still have to go back down....hmmmm

Would you rather have someone cook your meal, or you cook someone a meal????scratchchin

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Susi-932519 said: Would you rather climb a mountain or go down a mountain? Hi Meg, I'm new at Forum, not for sure ...
(Quote) Susi-932519 said:

Would you rather climb a mountain or go down a mountain?

Hi Meg, I'm new at Forum, not for sure how you paste quotes? I see everyone doing it..just don't know how??
So, I copied and paste..LOL!

I have made many attempts climbing mountains...don't get to far before having exhaustion and breathing issues..do to thinner air. Anyways, I do enjoy it, because of the enjoyment of it all.
Going down the mountain can be tougher than going up...lots of people have fallen, and even died going down the mountain. So, I would have to say I'd rather climb...LOL
But, I still have to go back down....hmmmm

Would you rather have someone codok your meal, or you cook someone a meal????

--hide--

Welcome Susi! I just hit reply & quote.

Have my meal cooked.

Would you rather run a chainsaw or target practice?

laughing rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes :duck: :gangster: :hyper:
Feb 7th 2013 new

The chainsaw even though I never have used one, but it kind of excites me.

Would you rather be on Survivor or The Amazing Race?

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: The chainsaw even though I never have used one, but it kind of excites me. ...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

The chainsaw even though I never have used one, but it kind of excites me.

Would you rather be on Survivor or The Amazing Race?

--hide--

Chainsaws are fun as long as it is not a huge one, too heavy to handle. Very gratifying to cut wood.

Robin

Amazing Race.

Roller coaster that goes backwards and upside down or forwards and upside down? biggrin
Feb 7th 2013 new

Amazing Race.

Roller coaster that goes backwards and upside down or forwards and upside down? [/quote]

Some might say I'm young, HAHA, but I don't think I could choose either. Keep my feet planted firmly on the ground, unless I could fly unassisted as mentioned before.

ICE SCULPTURES OR ANCIENT GREEK AND ROMAN STATUES???

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Alena-887599 said: Amazing Race. Roller coaster that goes backwards and upside down or forwards and upsid...
(Quote) Alena-887599 said:

Amazing Race.

Roller coaster that goes backwards and upside down or forwards and upside down? [/quote]

Some might say I'm young, HAHA, but I don't think I could choose either. Keep my feet planted firmly on the ground, unless I could fly unassisted as mentioned before.

ICE SCULPTURES OR ANCIENT GREEK AND ROMAN STATUES???

--hide--

Love both, but the ice ones go away too quickly! Greek and Roman

Fish or shrimp for dinner?
Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Love both, but the ice ones go away too quickly! Greek and Roman Fish or shrimp for dinner...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Love both, but the ice ones go away too quickly! Greek and Roman

Fish or shrimp for dinner?
--hide--

Fish if I'm really hungry. I always felt bad about peeling those other ones.

Would you rather an iced coffee in summer or a hot coffee in winter??

Feb 8th 2013 new

A hot coffee in winter.

Would you rather be a an astronomer or a gem collector? lil mikie

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Francine-132290 said: A hot coffee in winter.Would you rather be a an astronomer or a gem collector?
(Quote) Francine-132290 said:

A hot coffee in winter.

Would you rather be a an astronomer or a gem collector?

--hide--

Both? Haha. I guess it'd be nice to be an astronomer.

Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) John-917143 said: Both? Haha. I guess it'd be nice to be an astronomer. Would you rather go skydiving or ...
(Quote) John-917143 said:

Both? Haha. I guess it'd be nice to be an astronomer.

Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?

--hide--

skydiving

Would you rather be able to walk across water or swim under water without needing to take a breath?

Posts 41 - 50 of 200