Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

We are getting our first NorthEaster on Friday sad hissyfit snowman How much snow have you had this year and let us know your snow stories scratchchin HAPPY SHOVELING FOLKS tongue snowman

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: We are getting our first NorthEaster on Friday How much snow have you had this year and let us kn...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

We are getting our first NorthEaster on Friday How much snow have you had this year and let us know your snow stories HAPPY SHOVELING FOLKS

--hide--

How much snow are you expecting?

Feb 7th 2013 new

We haven't had anything like this one yet this year, but there's still hope... this pic was from April one year!

Just a little April snowstorm at the homefront

"Just a little April snowstorm at the homefront"

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: We haven't had anything like this one yet this year, but there's still hope... this pic ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

We haven't had anything like this one yet this year, but there's still hope... this pic was from April one year!

Just a little April snowstorm at the homefront

"Just a little April snowstorm at the homefront"

--hide--

We've hardly had much this winter -- I think maybe 6-7 inches tops at once so far -- I haven't had to crawl out my bedroom window to shovel the snow off the porch roof once this year!

Feb 7th 2013 new
Deep snow is the mortal enemy of Rolling Along. The other day a neighbor kindly helped me clear off my car, and also cleared a path from my front door to the car, since the apartment complex had not gotten around to the latter.
Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Deep snow is the mortal enemy of . The other day a neighbor kindly helped me clear off my car, and also cleared a ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Deep snow is the mortal enemy of . The other day a neighbor kindly helped me clear off my car, and also cleared a path from my front door to the car, since the apartment complex had not gotten around to the latter.
--hide--
Apartment complex staff, I should say.
Feb 7th 2013 new

snowman Zoom is banned because hes not getting any snow ashamed9Sorry wrong topic) embarassed

Feb 7th 2013 new

I had a little layer of ice on the car windows some mornings...does that count? laughing

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Zoom is banned because hes not getting any snow 9Sorry wrong topic)
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Zoom is banned because hes not getting any snow 9Sorry wrong topic)

--hide--
Brian is banned because we got snow here last weekend, and there is still a little bit on the ground yet.
Feb 7th 2013 new

Portland, Maine.
Two or three storms so far, total accumulation at any one time maybe 26 inches.
I don't shovel. I have people to do that for me. laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 45