Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 7th 2013 new

Either chocolate chip cookies or apple pie......
And coffee. :-)

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answe...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers.

How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)
--hide--
nothing...it is a day to spoil and honor the woman in your life
Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answe...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers.

How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)
--hide--

Nibble on your ear!?

DON'T give my over active imagination highly combustable fuel like that! laughing
Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for the chuckle Ed, perhaps you would prefer, after some bacon wrapped red meat cooked over a fire, the...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for the chuckle Ed, perhaps you would prefer, after some bacon wrapped red meat cooked over a fire, the whole cake? (Cups are not required)

Lol
--hide--

A Bacon Burger Dog!? www.youtube.com
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: A Bacon Burger Dog!? www.youtube.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

A Bacon Burger Dog!? www.youtube.com
--hide--

There may be a bacon theme here, as evidenced by the follow up that Ed started.

Feb 9th 2013 new

The pleasure of her company, regardless of where we go or what we do. As long as I know that being with me brings her happiness, that's all I need.

Feb 11th 2013 new

hug You are such a kidder.

I know you well enough to know that your real answer to "cookies, brownies, or cupcakes?" is YES. wink

But I really like your "official" answer.

Feb 11th 2013 new

I always love a good steak dinner. If chocolate it has to be dark and only a little bit to wet the palat.

Feb 11th 2013 new

Elizabeth thanks for asking Oreo Ice Cream cake please.

Feb 12th 2013 new
Thanks Al, I've gotten several new ideas next time I want to bake something in addition to yours!
Posts 41 - 50 of 57