Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Hi all,

Well, I think some prayers are in order for our friends up in New England ... with the prediction of upwards of two feet of the white, fluffy stuff in some areas shocked

fluffy snowman

I heard that the governor of Massachusetts has ordered ALL the state's roads to be closed beginning at 4:00 p.m. ... if you're caught out on the roads, you're in deep trouble!

Praying snowman fluffy Praying fluffy snowman Praying

Feb 8th 2013 new

We were overdue for a decent size storm.
Less than 9 inches of snow last year, and just over 9 until today. We really need this.

As far as getting people off the roads, the government here has a horrible track record of getting timing right. a 45 minute commute turing into 6 hours of gridlock is what normally happens.

Feb 8th 2013 new

Thanks for all the prayers. We'll need them. I was hoping on that early Spring. Ha! laughing

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Hi all,Well, I think some prayers are in order for our friends up in New England ... with the predic...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Hi all,

Well, I think some prayers are in order for our friends up in New England ... with the prediction of upwards of two feet of the white, fluffy stuff in some areas

I heard that the governor of Massachusetts has ordered ALL the state's roads to be closed beginning at 4:00 p.m. ... if you're caught out on the roads, you're in deep trouble!

--hide--

sure.. been through that, while on the road.. as long as one keeps moving between the ditches, one is fine. Provided the ditches don't try to grab the car..
Feb 8th 2013 new

I have red sparkly boots and red heels. I am clicking them together three times, clutching my swimming suit and goggles and wondering if that will transport me to the beach. I am going stir crazy and it is really, really coming down. The plows can't keep up. Nobody is allowed on the road. I am ready for SPRING

Feb 8th 2013 new

A friend of mine is trying to get home from ME. Over 5000 flights canceled. Prayers are definitely in order! Praying

Feb 9th 2013 new

We got 6" here in Michigan and they are calling for another 3" overnight tonight. Warmer weather is just behind it though with highs in the mid 30s and maybe even a few 40 days.

Steve wave

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: A friend of mine is trying to get home from ME. Over 5000 flights canceled. Prayers are definitel...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

A friend of mine is trying to get home from ME. Over 5000 flights canceled. Prayers are definitely in order!

--hide--

Prayers offered up for you and your friend, Alice! Praying

heart valentine cupid

Feb 9th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Hi all,Well, I think some prayers are in order for our friends up in New England ... with the predic...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Hi all,

Well, I think some prayers are in order for our friends up in New England ... with the prediction of upwards of two feet of the white, fluffy stuff in some areas

--hide--
Hi MaryAlice, I heard from my sis today in MA and they received 31 inches of snow with a warning not to be on the roads unless it is an emergency...still shoveling! Eileen
Feb 9th 2013 new

PORTLAND, MAINE

Feb. 9th, 2013 -- View out my back door!

"Feb. 9th, 2013 -- View out my back door!"

Posts 1 - 10 of 17