Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Let us pray that the North-easterners in our country can be safe and warm during this blizzard that they are bracing for. Pray there will not be any blackouts. Praying Pray that God's hand will stave off catastophe. Sunrise theheart

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying theheart Thanks Marian. I hope it's not so bad. crossfingers

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying Lord we ask you to hold back the storm with your Mighty Hand and not let this become more than people can handle. In Jesus' Name amen. theheart

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Let us pray that the North-easterners in our country can be safe and warm during this blizzard that they are br...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Let us pray that the North-easterners in our country can be safe and warm during this blizzard that they are bracing for. Pray there will not be any blackouts. Pray that God's hand will stave off catastophe.

--hide--
Praying...I have been talking to my sister every day and she and my brother will be waiting out this nor'easter along with so many of my CM friends. Be safe.
Feb 8th 2013 new
It just started snowing steadily a little while ago here in the Boston area and the wind is picking up. Thank you to everyone who is praying for us. With God's grace, we will all manage to get through the storm without too much hardship.
Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 8th 2013 new

Dear Lord Jesus, please protect all of our CM members, friends, and families in the NorthEast throughout the course of this blizzard. Keep them safe and healthy and warm and let them feel Your love and protection. Amen.Praying rose theheart

Feb 8th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Feb 8th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 22