Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

--hide--

I need a woman who is very strong in character and personality---not necessarily as outgoing as I am, but someone a bit more easy going probably, who also likes people and has high energy. I have dated the "opposite" type many times, in regard to personality. Complete introverts ALWAYS end up expressing resentment to me, over how friendly I am and how many people I talk to. . . I also need, and this is important, someone who is not necessarily materialistic or high maintenance, but who takes care of themselves and wants to appear attractive---regular exercise, regular brain exercise, and tasteful appearance (think Jackie O, the private person, not the one in suits). I need that. God knows.

02/08/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--

1 Breathing

2 Pulse

3 Free to Marry

4.Disease free

5.Lack of anti-Psych meds

6. beautiful in my eyes, inside AND outside.
02/08/2013 new

--hide--

I'm still evolving in my understanding of what I need and want and how to discern the difference. But some things I think I might have discovered...

Since I'm a work in progress the type of woman that would lovingly correct me when needed. Someone who can disagree with me but then laugh with me the next minute.

02/08/2013 new

I need someone who is trusting (because I make mistakes) and lives in peace.

02/08/2013 new

--hide--

She's got a pair of hips just like two battleships, hot dog that's where my money goes! note
02/08/2013 new

--hide--

Thankfully, none. wink That's just one of the many nice things about getting older.

02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: She's got a pair of hips just like two battleships, hot dog that's where my money goes!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

She's got a pair of hips just like two battleships, hot dog that's where my money goes!
--hide--

We used to sing this song on the camp bus.

02/08/2013 new
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said: 1 3 Free to Marry.
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said:

3 Free to Marry.
--hide--

Low cost wedding? duck
02/08/2013 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: We used to sing this song on the camp bus.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

We used to sing this song on the camp bus.

--hide--

:sniff: I rgought ut might take longer for somwine to remember it! David, were you the one that slipped and sucked some cider from her lip? Blinded by love
Posts 1 - 10 of 86