Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

--hide--

I need a woman who is very strong in character and personality---not necessarily as outgoing as I am, but someone a bit more easy going probably, who also likes people and has high energy. I have dated the "opposite" type many times, in regard to personality. Complete introverts ALWAYS end up expressing resentment to me, over how friendly I am and how many people I talk to. . . I also need, and this is important, someone who is not necessarily materialistic or high maintenance, but who takes care of themselves and wants to appear attractive---regular exercise, regular brain exercise, and tasteful appearance (think Jackie O, the private person, not the one in suits). I need that. God knows.

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--

1 Breathing

2 Pulse

3 Free to Marry

4.Disease free

5.Lack of anti-Psych meds

6. beautiful in my eyes, inside AND outside.
Feb 8th 2013 new

--hide--

I'm still evolving in my understanding of what I need and want and how to discern the difference. But some things I think I might have discovered...

Since I'm a work in progress the type of woman that would lovingly correct me when needed. Someone who can disagree with me but then laugh with me the next minute.

Feb 8th 2013 new

I need someone who is trusting (because I make mistakes) and lives in peace.

Feb 8th 2013 new

--hide--

She's got a pair of hips just like two battleships, hot dog that's where my money goes! note
Feb 8th 2013 new

--hide--

Thankfully, none. wink That's just one of the many nice things about getting older.

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: She's got a pair of hips just like two battleships, hot dog that's where my money goes!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

She's got a pair of hips just like two battleships, hot dog that's where my money goes!
--hide--

We used to sing this song on the camp bus.

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said: 1 3 Free to Marry.
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said:

3 Free to Marry.
--hide--

Low cost wedding? duck
Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: We used to sing this song on the camp bus.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

We used to sing this song on the camp bus.

--hide--

:sniff: I rgought ut might take longer for somwine to remember it! David, were you the one that slipped and sucked some cider from her lip? Blinded by love
Posts 1 - 10 of 86