Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 8th 2013 new

Even though I live in a little hick town somewhere in the wilderness of PA, where camo clothing is as common as t shirts and 'everyone' around here takes the Monday after Thanksgiving off from work and school to go hunting, I have never even held a gun of any type -- even though my ex (20+ years of 'marriage') was/is a park ranger of the type that carries a gun and sometimes brought it home to clean or store between shifts -- I've never even shot my brothers' bbguns!

Feb 8th 2013 new
Even though I live in West Virginia, I've never had moonshine.
Feb 8th 2013 new

Shame on you, Zoom! (BTW, not sure I actually believe you.)

Feb 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Shame on you, Zoom! (BTW, not sure I actually believe you.)
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Shame on you, Zoom! (BTW, not sure I actually believe you.)

--hide--
On the rare occasion that I drink, I'm strictly a wine drinker. Never got into beer (because it's carbonated and I don't like carbonated stuff) and have no interest in the harder stuff.
Feb 8th 2013 new

hmmm -- now you've made me thirsty for a little wine -- wish I had someone with whom to enjoy a glass -- I'll have a small bit of my homemade peach wine by myself

Feb 8th 2013 new

Even though I live in a land with a long winter season, I am looking forward to spring. Canada

Feb 8th 2013 new
Another one - even though I have lived in Morgantown for 18 years, I've never been to a Mountaineers football game in person. (I do watch them on TV though, and I've been to other WVU sporting events - basketball, baseball, soccer and hockey.)
Feb 8th 2013 new

Even though I live in a Alaska, I don't live in an igloo shhh

Feb 9th 2013 new

Even though I live very close to the beach I don't own a boat or a yacht laughing

Feb 9th 2013 new

Even though I live in Purcell, I have never been four wheeling or mudding

Posts 11 - 20 of 65