Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Time for another get together!

When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:30 p.m. to ????

Where: Private party room in a Lakeview bar/restaurant (contact me for the exact location)

What: Fun and Games (caricatures, cards, games, tricks, prizes and other surprises), drinks, appetizers, music and socializing
Who: Single Chicago area Catholic men and women who are over 40
Cost: Cash bar (pay directly for what you order) and a free will contribution--contribute what you wish to cover the expenses of food, space rental and entertainment

If you are interested in attending, message me here on CM and I can give you the location details.

This is the fifth party I have done, and I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this up, so get in on this while you can, and don't miss out on the only "over 40" Catholic get togethers happening in the city of Chicago!

Hope to see you all on March 2nd!

Feb 6th 2013 new

Pat, in box more info!

I have this marked on my calendar, am planning on going - I work in this area. Getting a sitter as we speak!

I have few people in mind that I'd liek to personally invite :)

wave biggrin

Feb 8th 2013 new
Thanks for planning another social event. I a, planning on attending.
Feb 8th 2013 new

This sounds wonderful Pat!! I wish I could attend!

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Time for another get together! When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:30 p.m. to ???? Where: P...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Time for another get together!

When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:30 p.m. to ????

Where: Private party room in a Lakeview bar/restaurant (contact me for the exact location)

What: Fun and Games (caricatures, cards, games, tricks, prizes and other surprises), drinks, appetizers, music and socializing
Who: Single Chicago area Catholic men and women who are over 40
Cost: Cash bar (pay directly for what you order) and a free will contribution--contribute what you wish to cover the expenses of food, space rental and entertainment

If you are interested in attending, message me here on CM and I can give you the location details.

This is the fifth party I have done, and I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this up, so get in on this while you can, and don't miss out on the only "over 40" Catholic get togethers happening in the city of Chicago!

Hope to see you all on March 2nd!

--hide--
clap Awesome plan, Pat! Wish I could attend. sad

Cheers! Here's to a very fun and successful event. God bless your efforts!

Feb 8th 2013 new
Lina-- and Marian You don't want to leave the warmth and comfort of the west coast for the chill of Chicago in early March? Understand completely :)
Feb 8th 2013 new

Elizabeth--I was born in Chicago. I'm a cool-weather girl stranded in this desert for a little while.

Feb 8th 2013 new
So sorry we will miss you then
Feb 9th 2013 new

Makes me wish I still lived in Chicago. Have fun everyone!!

Feb 17th 2013 new

The party is two week away!

Message me if you would like to attend!

Posts 1 - 10 of 21