Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

To the ladies

Feb 8th 2013 new
Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's REALLY difficult to start a conversation when you have hardly anything written down in your profile. Fill that thing up! The more the better! Seriously, it will make our job so much easier. Thanks!
Feb 8th 2013 new
My profile has lots of words, an interview, lots of pics too!
Feb 8th 2013 new
Agreed-- conversing with a blank or nearly-blank profile is like trying to start a conversation with a mannequin.
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-791226 said: Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's...
(Quote) Richard-791226 said: Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's REALLY difficult to start a conversation when you have hardly anything written down in your profile. Fill that thing up! The more the better! Seriously, it will make our job so much easier. Thanks!
--hide--

Richard... I have to agree, mine is pretty empty. I never thought of it like that??? scratchchin Guess I'll have to do some writing!! wink

Feb 8th 2013 new

LOL laughing

Maybe you could send a message to that lady you are interested in, just a few polite words to make her "interested" on sending you a reply and after her reply maybe you could ask something in particular

Mine doesn't have that many words nor an interview, but I don't mind answering if I'm asked

Feb 8th 2013 new
It's a balancing act I think, for both the men and ladies. Tell enough to pique interest, and a prompt ideas for further messaging?
Feb 8th 2013 new

Dunno but I did like the winter pictures and the snow! LOL!

(Quote) Susi-932519 said: Richard... I have to agree, mine is pretty empty. I never thought of it like that??? G...
(Quote) Susi-932519 said:

Richard... I have to agree, mine is pretty empty. I never thought of it like that??? Guess I'll have to do some writing!!

--hide--

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Dunno but I did like the winter pictures and the snow! LOL!
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Dunno but I did like the winter pictures and the snow! LOL!

--hide--

They say pictures can say a thousand words!! Thanks

Feb 8th 2013 new
It really is difficult to start a conversation with some of the basic slots they ask you to fill. Like, how am I supposed to start a conversation when all I know about you is that you are a middle child and you live in Debuque? I find the profiles that have a well filled out "About me" section are always the easiest to start a conversation with. Like I said, we fully embrace our role to initiate, but we need help!
Feb 8th 2013 new

Hmm.. Maybe you need to ask where Debuque is? Ask anything within reason. Hint Hint

(Quote) Richard-791226 said: It really is difficult to start a conversation with some of the basic slots they ask you to fill. Like...
(Quote) Richard-791226 said: It really is difficult to start a conversation with some of the basic slots they ask you to fill. Like, how am I supposed to start a conversation when all I know about you is that you are a middle child and you live in Debuque? I find the profiles that have a well filled out "About me" section are always the easiest to start a conversation with. Like I said, we fully embrace our role to initiate, but we need help!
--hide--

Posts 1 - 10 of 65