Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/09/2013 new
I need a woman that won't drive me crazy!
02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Bryan-7889 said: 1 Breathing 2 Pulse 3 Free to Marry 4.Disease free 5.Lack of anti-...
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said:

1 Breathing

2 Pulse

3 Free to Marry

4.Disease free

5.Lack of anti-Psych meds

6. beautiful in my eyes, inside AND outside.
--hide--

Just needed to be said Bryan. You may be setting your expectations kind of high. Especially with the top 5 things. You may have to adjust these 5 if you expect to find a wife on CM. wink

02/09/2013 new

A friend I can walk through life with. Basically, it is as simple as that. A lady that special is hard to find, but I can still hope.

02/09/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Just needed to be said Bryan. You may be setting your expectations kind of high. Especially wit...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Just needed to be said Bryan. You may be setting your expectations kind of high. Especially with the top 5 things. You may have to adjust these 5 if you expect to find a wife on CM.

--hide--

I gave up expecting to find a wife here on CM a long time ago. I just like hanging out in the forums, Shara. In all seriousness.
02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: This sums it up! www.youtube.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: This sums it up! www.youtube.com
--hide--

LOL Clair you want a singer that also plays cymbals? laughing clap crazy

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Just needed to be said Bryan. You may be setting your expectations kind of high. Especia...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Just needed to be said Bryan. You may be setting your expectations kind of high. Especially with the top 5 things. You may have to adjust these 5 if you expect to find a wife on CM.

--hide--
Shara I do hope you were kidding! We CM wimmens aren't breathing? LOL laughing eyepopping faint

02/09/2013 new

Brian,

I read what kind of woman you "need" and I think you have been looking for me. I will not do games, drama or smoke and mirror acts. If you are interested, please read and write soon. I am not one who intends to hang around CM to become permanant pen pal.

Susan

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Okay, guys, be honest here. What kind of woman do you need? Not want, NEED.

--hide--

Heheh! You have opened a can of worms with this one!!

Me? Someone who can get me to talk, as I've always been the shy guy (Oh, how I hate this!!!) Someone who respects me, and loves me despite my imperfections (oh, memories of the psychologist's speech from Good Will Hunting -- golden!!) Someone who accepts me for who I am, who will grow in love with me as we build our faith together.

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Bryan-7889 said: I gave up expecting to find a wife here on CM a long time ago. I just like hanging out in the foru...
(Quote) Bryan-7889 said:

I gave up expecting to find a wife here on CM a long time ago. I just like hanging out in the forums, Shara. In all seriousness.
--hide--
Oh ye of little faith, Bryan. I just checked my pulse, and guess what?? Yep, you guessed it, I'm breathing. wink laughing laughing heart rose

02/09/2013 new
(Quote) Mary-795597 said: LOL Clair you want a singer that also plays cymbals?
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

LOL Clair you want a singer that also plays cymbals?

--hide--

They ain't symbols!
Posts 21 - 30 of 86