Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Funny, your dentist says you don't open near that wide, , when he is working on a cavity. Might have t...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Funny, your dentist says you don't open near that wide, , when he is working on a cavity. Might have to use NO with you next time?
--hide--

OK, Clair, how about this clap clap clap....no teeth envolved with that one wink

02/09/2013 new
(Quote) Christina-933729 said: OK, Clair, how about this ....no teeth envolved with that one
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

OK, Clair, how about this ....no teeth envolved with that one

--hide--

clapping to warm up your hands before you start slapping me on my back?

BRING IT ON! You hot like a girl! Yawn
02/09/2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: ping to warm up your hands before you start slapping me on my back? BRING IT ON! You hot li...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

ping to warm up your hands before you start slapping me on my back?

BRING IT ON! You hot like a girl! Yawn
--hide--

Or is it SMACK like a girl? :very happy: faint
02/09/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: I would like both, along with the right guy carrying them
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

I would like both, along with the right guy carrying them

--hide--

Laura I like your answer and I agree with it!

02/10/2013 new

If it's a gift for my pup's birthday (Feb 14th. She's red and white and loves pink and purple which is why everyone wears those colors then, right? wink ) or my birthday ect, I actually like something slightly more meaningful like a gift certificate for the local fabric store or something silly like a new paper fan. I like things I can use rather than something that will be gone in two days (if I can even eat them with my food allergies) or something that will die in two days. It doesn't have to be expensive, just something that I'll be able to use. My Mom tried to explain this to one of my brothers at Christmas a few years ago. He thought she was crazy when she told him to get me a pair of cute socks - they were in his budget and she knew I'd like ones with something silly like Hello Kitty on them. But my brother listened and he was embarrassed to give me my gift. I love the socks! I still have them and wear them. He got me a pair with 4 leaf clovers all over them and a cute little candle as well.

Basically, to me, generic gifts are for generic people. It's not about the amount of money you spend but whether you actually thought about what the person would like when you spent the money.

02/10/2013 new

haha so I was just posting to see in general what people liked, I have no valentine date or anything, I'll be at mass at 730pm on valentines day, then hanging out with my youth group guys. just a fun topic to see

02/10/2013 new

Flowers please!

02/10/2013 new

Flowers, hands down!!!

Posts 121 - 128 of 128