Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

After the storm...

Feb 10th 2013 new

Today is a beautiful sunny day in Westchester County after getting 16 plus inches of snow dropped on us and 3 hours of shoveling my car out, since I have to park on the street.

Since I was little, my heart was always filled with joy after the storm, the sun came out - it always reminds me no matter what storms we have in life that there is the sun after it. Like Annie sings "the sun will come out tomorrow." Can you imagine how Noah felt when after 40 days of rain, he saw the sun and knew God's promises were true.

Remember no matter how difficult life is at times, that God is there and the sun (Son) will be there behind the gray clouds.

Posts 1 - 1 of 1